• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Edward walked, knocking Selene and Nawen out of his path.

He walked out of the camp.

Clenching his fist, he talked. "I'm sorting this out."

OOC- This song suits the scene. :}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=YsW7j-ISB5w

Aardorn looked at Dirmire, then to the leaving Edward, he walked over to Dirmire "My friend, you really need to learn how to stop people doing that to you... next time, try giving him a good, hard punch to his head and knock him to the floor, then draw a weapon and point it at his throat, only an idiot or a man with nothing left would keep fighting in that position... then again, he is an idiot, and he has nothing left..."

Nawen looked at Dirmire. She felt sorry for him yet continued to wonder why he lets everyone to hurt him. She then smelled the smoke. She was about to climb into a tree but they were surrounded by the fire. "What in the nine hells is this!? The fire can't spread this fast!" Edited by Naktis

Edward would walk through a forest clearing. "I'm tired of all of this!" He lashed out his fists at a tree, setting it alight.

He carried on walking, the forest slowly catching alight.

Aardorn pointed to smoke raising in the sky "oh well, looks like Nirn is going to be another forest short... now I wonder who could possibly be responsible for that? Mentioning no names, like Edward," he said "Actually, forest fires spread really fast," he looked at the borders of the camp

Edited by Brutii