• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Nawen was looking around the camp, hoping to see something useful that could help them. "Any ideas?" She said.

"Yes, pour water of some cloth or something, and do as I do" Aardorn picked up his canteen of water and poured it on his cloak, drenching it, he held it over his head and as much of him as he could cover, and ran through the flames, sprinting as fast as he could, he managed to get out of the flames, and looked back, he was still in the forest so was still in danger, he turned and ran again, putting as much distance as he could between him and the flames

gralengaard got up and turned elf "thx aardorn" he then went to dimire "well if its protecting ur self i can help with that ive lived a few centurys and thats more than enugh to learn to master all weapons"

Edward then slowly started running, quickly turning to a sprint. He saw a fallen tree, he swung his foot upwards, kicking off of it. Easily seen from above the forest he swung his arm up in a victory motion.

A pillar of the ground rose up and at the top he stood, watching the camp and fire.

Edited by EdwardWinterRP

Selene ran into her tent and got the Xarxes, she looked at Nawen and said "There is nothing we can do, and my magicka is a little low, i cannot get us all out of here. Sedura can you?" Selene said looking at Iodiria "I can indeed. Everyone! i can get us out of here, but we will arrive in the heart chamber, once there i can get us all back to cyrodiil safely."

Edward then slowly started running, quickly turning to a sprint. He saw a fallen tree, he swung his foot upwards, kicking off of it. Easily seen from above the forest he swung his arm up in a victory motion.

A pillar of the ground rose up and at the top he stood, watching the camp and fire.

OOC: I think only Aardorn ran

Aardorn felt very chuffed with himself for surviving yet another danger, he looked back and saw Edward above the ground, he grinned evilly "cheers mate" he whispered to himself, drawing his bow "Now I have a clear shot" he fired an arrow at Edward

Edited by Brutii

Selene shook her head and stopped the boulder as quickly as they came, once they were gone she did up the front of her outfit.

"Quickly everyone, i cant die here so i don't have to worry, but you can all die, so quickly now!"

Selene stood looking at the flames. She hated flames, they brung back memories she kept burried, she pushed them to the back of her mind and looked at everyone.

OOC- By the group running, I meant them running around the camp frantically.

Edward felt the arrow penetrate his side. Slowly, he fell. Down toward the flames below.

Quickly a flash of light appeared in his place and an eruption of the ground came from that area.

He pulled out the arrow from his side.

"Thanks Aardorn. Once again, we're enemies." He said, to himself.

Edited by EdwardWinterRP