• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

The Daedra sweet Drow? Ahh the history of me and my brethren, but i need specifics, Daedra in general, or We, the princes?

"The princes." She was not really curious about the Daedra in general, she can always look for books and read about them but hear about the Deadra Princes from one of them. This is truly amazing.

Ahh me and my immortal siblings, well... it would Seem a good idea to Start with myself, then you may ask questions about me, then i shall tell you what i know of the other princes, and us as a whole. I am Vaermina, the price whose sphere is the realm of dreams and nightmares, and from my realm comes forth evil omens. I am also known as Vaermina the gifter and and the Weaver of the panoply. By mortals, i am seen as one of the Demonic Daedric princes, and many of their scholars claim my sphere is tied to torture, perhaps it is but, perhaps it is not. My plane of Oblivion is the Quagmire, A realm of infinite Nightmares on the ground, and heavenly dreams up above. I am the enemy of Ebonarm, Boethia, Peryite, and hermaeus mora, althogh i am allied with Sanguine, and am on friendly terms with Clavicus vile. She gave Nawen time to take the information in, and prepare her questions... Edited by mythicdawnmaster

OOC: Oh but i was enjoying the break, i mean not much is going on in Aardorns head, and we need EdwardWinter to continue inside Aardorns head :biggrin: Hope you guys dont mind? i can go back to Selene if you want or, better idea both at once, as i dont want Brutii to have nothing to post, and the same with you Naktis :biggrin:

OOC: Oh but i was enjoying the break, i mean not much is going on in Aardorns head, and we need EdwardWinter to continue inside Aardorns head :biggrin: Hope you guys dont mind? i can go back to Selene if you want or, better idea both at once, as i dont want Brutii to have nothing to post, and the same with you Naktis :biggrin:

OOC: It's alright. I can wait. You guys just go and save Aardorn and I'll just post about some random stuff that Nawen does while waiting for them to return. :laugh:

Selene looked at Aardorn and said "Well i dont think the main gate is a good idea, what about that window over there?" Selene said, slipping intothe open window, signalling Aardorn inside, as they entered there was resistance from the demons, but was easily broken by Selene and the ranger...

Vaermina looked at the drow and said Questions?

Vaermina responded Yes, they are indeed, apart from Ebonarm the god of war. She pondered before saying, The ground of my Realm is a place of infinite nightmares, A dark castle one moment, a den of ravening beasts the next, a moonlit swamp, a coffin where you are buried alive., it is truly not a place for mortals, But on the other hand, on the upper levels rests my palace and the Dreamsleeve, a heavenly place of light and peace. Quite a contrast, but that is so with Dreams and Nightmares.