• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Edward lifted Dirmire from the ground with one hand and looked him in the eye. "Fine then." Edward threw Dirmire up, did a backflip, and when Dirmire fell back down he kicked him upwards, through the ceiling of the room, through the ground and back to the camp.

The impact would have covered Dirmire in blood and cuts.

Edward then appeared in the middle of the camp.

Edward walked over to the piano, kicking it over. He then pressed a load of keys, interrupting the song.

He then walked to the middle of the camp and said a few words to himself.

Suddenly, the ground beneath him rumbled and a pack of solitaire cards flew into his hand.

"These are for later use, and now.." He said, looking around. "The matter at hand." He smirked. "You aren't going to help Dirmire or stop this forest fire?"

Selene picked the piano back up, she sat back on the stool and played again, she looked at edward and said "You are mentally disturbed, i really could not care less that Autumn is dead, but we have done nothing to you. Go, get help. And don't come back until you do. And no, im not going to help, dirmire's life does not concern me. And a fire will die after a while. You caused this, you fix it."

Aardorn fell asleep (well, more like fell unconscious)

Aardorn was standing on a boat, there were voices in the night, voices out of sight, the hodded figure was at the rudder of the boat, he spoke to Aardorn

"Do you remember this: I have walked among mortals and angels for eternity. Time has no end... no beginning... no purpose.

I wander this plane, seeking forgiveness for my horrible crimes against Gods and mortals.

I live to see death and destruction, evil... over the light, but the light cannot be extinguished.

I live in a prison of my own demise.'

I am lost...in time"

"I do"

"I like it"

"Why?"

"It reflects me"

"Why do you want to remind me of it?"

"Because I did, you know, life is similar to it"

"my life isn't"

"Quite, your friends probably need you, so this meeting will have to be cut short" Aardorn seemed to float away from death

"What? No giant monster this time?" he floated back to death

"No, not this time"

"Thank gods" then death transformed into the creature, and roared in Aardorns face, Aardorns heart skipped a beat, then death transformed back and laughed

"It's no fun if you know it's coming" he said, and Aardorn floated away

Aardorn awoke, he looked into the fire, the flames seemed to be dying down