• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Edward was trapped, at everyone's only way out.

OOC; Maybe a bunch of oak trees fell down, or edward's trap covered most of the area

Aardorn climbed onto the dome, it took him a while because it was smooth, and Aardorn made a grumbled comment that no one heard, he reached the top and offered the others a hand up "Come on" he said "Any one who can't get up grab my hand"

Edited by Brutii

Selene looked at Aardorn and said "I am not climbing that." Iodiria sighed and said "I have a better idea, i can get us all out of here right away, just one touch of my ring and we are safely away from here."

"Where will we be?" he asked

Selene looked at Aardorn and said "I am not climbing that." Iodiria sighed and said "I have a better idea, i can get us all out of here right away, just one touch of my ring and we are safely away from here."

then plzz do that

"The ring will take us to the heart chamber. And from there i can teleport us to anywhere in the world, preferably cyrodiil."

well im in he touched her ring and...

OOC

well its your ring so ill leave it you what happens ; D

"The ring will take us to the heart chamber. And from there i can teleport us to anywhere in the world, preferably cyrodiil."

Aardorn sighed "Fine, but if you double cross us..." he said

"I wont, Selene are you coming?" Selene replied "No, i can teleport my self to the palace."

Iodiria took Aardorn's hand, and they appeared before the heart, the huge heart glowing as it beat.

Aardorn looked at the heart "Ah, the heart of lorkhan, I thought it may have been destroyed during the eruption of the red mountain" he said