• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Now then, is there anything you would like? a drink? food? a bath?, this place has improved much since the days of dagoth Ur." Iodiria looked around, the heart chamber was no longer a dank and dreary cavern, with the huge Golem in the middle. It was now more a luxurious palace, fit for the heart of a god. The floors were black marble, and in the center, where the heart rested on an ornate platform, which was red and black marble. The dome above the Heart donned many ornate picture's, of house dagoth and the heart, and was made of gold. There were many rooms built into the side now, all with different uses. The lava was not visible any more.

Dirmire lay there wondering how long he had to live with the blood loss happening.

gralengaard walked over to dimire and lifted him up "lets find a healer for that" and walked to the nearest town with a healer

Dirmire closed his eyes and he fell unconcious.

when they arived at the town dimire was healed up and was out of any danger but would still be able to feel the pain as such damage is not easy to erase

"Now then, is there anything you would like? a drink? food? a bath?, this place has improved much since the days of dagoth Ur." Iodiria looked around, the heart chamber was no longer a dank and dreary cavern, with the huge Golem in the middle. It was now more a luxurious palace, fit for the heart of a god. The floors were black marble, and in the center, where the heart rested on an ornate platform, which was red and black marble. The dome above the Heart donned many ornate picture's, of house dagoth and the heart, and was made of gold. There were many rooms built into the side now, all with different uses. The lava was not visible any more.

"I'm fine" Aardorn said, he looked at the heart, for another minute, remembering everything he could about it, he looked round, only noticing that nit was in a palace like room for the first time "When did this happen?"

"You mean this place? When i took over, i was not happy that we were living like animals. It was not a fitting place for the heart. Not even worthy of worms to be honest. So i had it renovated, now the ash creatures do not have to live in squalor, i mean they are not animals." Iodiria explained, she then smiled and gestured to the heart "Would you like to study it? on the stand next to it there is a bunch of notes, perhaps you would like a look?"

"You mean this place? When i took over, i was not happy that we were living like animals. It was not a fitting place for the heart. Not even worthy of worms to be honest. So i had it renovated, now the ash creatures do not have to live in squalor, i mean they are not animals." Iodiria explained, she then smiled and gestured to the heart "Would you like to study it? on the stand next to it there is a bunch of notes, perhaps you would like a look?"

He nodded, and he went over to the notes, he read over them

The heart made soft and soothing chiming sounds as it beat, barely noticeable but definitely there. Iodiria stood and talked with an ash slave, who could not figure out how to do one of his tasks. She helped him and sent him on his way, he was happy at least. Iodiria got changed into a simple red dress with a black trim. She gazed at the heart.