• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Iodiria came onto the platform with the heart, where Aardorn was reading the notes, on the other stand there were the plans for akulakhan, she read them and put them down. She looked at Aardorn and said "Found out anything interesting? anything that need be added to the notes, as they are far from complete, and you are more than welcome to make your own."

Iodiria came onto the platform with the heart, where Aardorn was reading the notes, on the other stand there were the plans for akulakhan, she read them and put them down. She looked at Aardorn and said "Found out anything interesting? anything that need be added to the notes, as they are far from complete, and you are more than welcome to make your own."

"I don't know" he said "How do you talk to them ash creatures, they generally make no sense!"

"Yes... they can rant on.... usually about the chairs and tables talking to them. Or they talk in poem. But i was an ash creature once, and my connection to the heart is far more than the tribunal ever had, i used no tools for my ascension. They are easy to understand, but i have lived with them for many years, so they can be confusing for anyone who is not used to them" Iodiria explained happily, she had no secrets to hide, and would tell everything she knew.

"Yes... they can rant on.... usually about the chairs and tables talking to them. Or they talk in poem. But i was an ash creature once, and my connection to the heart is far more than the tribunal ever had, i used no tools for my ascension. They are easy to understand, but i have lived with them for many years, so they can be confusing for anyone who is not used to them" Iodiria explained happily, she had no secrets to hide, and would tell everything she knew.

"You were an ash creature?"

"Indeed i was, first a mad corprus beast, and then with the help of Dagoth ur i became an ash slave.... very painful process, but worth it. I advanced quickly through every stage, but i stayed in each form long enough to understand everything about them. And then, dagoth ur invited me here to the heart chamber, i was taught a spell to connect me to the heart, as i cast it he stabbed me with an ebony blade, but as it entered my body it liquefied, the heart healing me. My blood now ebony i awoke as an ash vampire, i can freely revert to my current form. An ash Vampire, a Heartwight, A god." Iodiria explained to Aardorn, trying not to confuse him.

"Indeed i was, first a mad corprus beast, and then with the help of Dagoth ur i became an ash slave.... very painful process, but worth it. I advanced quickly through every stage, but i stayed in each form long enough to understand everything about them. And then, dagoth ur invited me here to the heart chamber, i was taught a spell to connect me to the heart, as i cast it he stabbed me with an ebony blade, but as it entered my body it liquefied, the heart healing me. My blood now ebony i awoke as an ash vampire, i can freely revert to my current form. An ash Vampire, a Heartwight, A god." Iodiria explained to Aardorn, trying not to confuse him.

Aardorn nodded "So your a creepy ash vampire who changes to a godess and back whenever you feel like it?"