The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"We prefer the term heartwight but yes. I have not used my Ash Vampire form in about 180 years, i find no pleasure in it's form. Even though a female ash vampire my form is still frightful."

Aardorn nodded "Ash vampires look more frightful than... well, almost anything" he said "I have seen one so I can see why you would want to restrain from using it"

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Indeed, i cannot tell you how horrible it is to see pure fear in your enemies eyes before you kill them.... it is horrible. Well i do hope you have learnt something about the heart, i do not think a mortal has been in here in over 190 years. And the heart is a wonder, take as many notes, mental and physical of it, and spend as long as you like, opportunity's such as this are not common. I would love to see the look on a stuck-up scholars face when you know more about the fabled heart then he has in his entire career." Iodiria said smiling

"Indeed, i cannot tell you how horrible it is to see pure fear in your enemies eyes before you kill them.... it is horrible. Well i do hope you have learnt something about the heart, i do not think a mortal has been in here in over 190 years. And the heart is a wonder, take as many notes, mental and physical of it, and spend as long as you like, opportunity's such as this are not common. I would love to see the look on a stuck-up scholars face when you know more about the fabled heart then he has in his entire career." Iodiria said smiling

Aardorn grinned "Too bad we couldn't get someone who could paint that face in an instant"

OOC: has everyone forgot about Dirmire

OOC: No, but no one cares, just kidding

Aardorn looked at her as she left, what did she mean by new weapon. he shrugged and continued to examine the heart

Edited by Brutii

Iodiria examined the new weapon, a truly wonderful marvel.

On the pedestal with the notes lay a parchment, and written in flowing script which was iodirias hand writing it read:

Come Nerevar, Friend Or Traitor, Come, Come And Look Upon The Heart Of Akulakhan, And Bring Wraithguard I Have Need Of It, Come To The Heart Chamber I Wait For You There Where We Last Met Countless Ages Ago, Come To Me Through Fire And War, I Welcome You, Welcome Moon-And-Star I Have Prepared A Place For You, Come, Bring Wraithguard To The Heart Chamber, Together Let Us Free The Cursed False Gods, Welcome Nerevar, Together We Shall Speak For The Law-And-The-Land And Shall Drive The Rogue Dogs Of The Empire From Morrowind, Is This How You Honor The Sixth House And The Tribe ? Come To Me Openly, And Not By Stealth. Welcome Moon-And-Star ! To This Place Where Destiny Is Made

Iodiria examined the new weapon, a truly wonderful marvel.

On the pedestal with the notes lay a parchment, and written in flowing script which was iodirias hand writing it read:

Come Nerevar, Friend Or Traitor, Come, Come And Look Upon The Heart Of Akulakhan, And Bring Wraithguard I Have Need Of It, Come To The Heart Chamber I Wait For You There Where We Last Met Countless Ages Ago, Come To Me Through Fire And War, I Welcome You, Welcome Moon-And-Star I Have Prepared A Place For You, Come, Bring Wraithguard To The Heart Chamber, Together Let Us Free The Cursed False Gods, Welcome Nerevar, Together We Shall Speak For The Law-And-The-Land And Shall Drive The Rogue Dogs Of The Empire From Morrowind, Is This How You Honor The Sixth House And The Tribe ? Come To Me Openly, And Not By Stealth. Welcome Moon-And-Star ! To This Place Where Destiny Is Made

Aardorn read it, he frowned and shrugged, and read the rest of the notes