The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Vaermina responded Yes, they are indeed, apart from Ebonarm the god of war. She pondered before saying, The ground of my Realm is a place of infinite nightmares, A dark castle one moment, a den of ravening beasts the next, a moonlit swamp, a coffin where you are buried alive., it is truly not a place for mortals, But on the other hand, on the upper levels rests my palace and the Dreamsleeve, a heavenly place of light and peace. Quite a contrast, but that is so with Dreams and Nightmares.

Nawen shivered slightly as Vaermina describes her realm. It doesn't really sound like a pleasant place to be. "Where does your worshipers go after they die? In my homeland, when we die we go to the realm of the God or Goddess we chose to worship when we were alive."

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

My worshipers? it depends, some just die and that is that, the faithful are permitted to live on the rest of their afterlife in the dreamsleeve, a place where dremas are Reality, Past is present, and future your own idea... while others simply to the void to be devoured by darkness, and i do send the less faithful, or betrayers to the Quagmire's ground, where they shall live out nightmares for all eternity. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Nawen only nodded as she listened to everything Vaermina said. She doesn't really like how any of this sounds... it may be the reason that she's just used to how things were in her homeland. She started at the small black statue in her hands as she thought what to ask more even if that's everything she wanted to know...

My dear do not be unnerved, only the unfaithful are sent to the lower quagmire, The dreamsleeve is a paradise, truly remarkable. I can see you wish to ask more, please go on, you are one of the only mortals to ever meet me in person... only two before you my dear, take this opportunity and ask, i shall answer without hesitation.

My dear do not be unnerved, only the unfaithful are sent to the lower quagmire, The dreamsleeve is a paradise, truly remarkable. I can see you wish to ask more, please go on, you are one of the only mortals to ever meet me in person... only two before you my dear, take this opportunity and ask, i shall answer without hesitation.

"To be honest... I really have no idea what to ask." The drow looked at Vaermina. "I am truly honored that I got an opportunity to meet you in person. Thank you."

No mortal thank you, you have shown me there is a spark in mortal race after all, and that you are not insignificant, please my Dear think hard and long, any question, it does not have to be about the daedra, perhaps this world? Anything at all, go on ask, delve into my bank of dark and powerful secrets, for i know... i know so much...

No mortal thank you, you have shown me there is a spark in mortal race after all, and that you are not insignificant, please my Dear think hard and long, any question, it does not have to be about the daedra, perhaps this world? Anything at all, go on ask, delve into my bank of dark and powerful secrets, for i know... i know so much...

OOC: Don't forget that Edward just posted! :thumbsup:

"Hmmm..." She thought again for a moment. Why is she so willing to answer the her questions? Is there some kind of catch here? Why is she even talking to her? Nawen isn't a follower of her and not of any Daedra Princes as well. "I have no more questions."