• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Indeed it is, well Vvardenfell at least, and red mountain has survived. The best thing is no blight, red mountain has fresh and healthy air now."

Aardorn looked at her "If there has been a volcanic eruption then surely there will be ash in the air"

"An eruption 200 years ago. I got rid of the last of the volcanic ash many years ago, flowers now bloom on the slopes of red mountain, the soil and ground is now perfect for flowers. Fresh air and divine power in the soil ensures that they bloom beautifully."

"Then why has no one come back?"

"To settle on red mountain? home of the devil? place of unparalleled evil? I think not. Only red mountain has fertile soil, the rest of Vvardenfell is a wasteland."

"Again I ask, you fixed here, why can't you fix the rest?"

"I just cannot, the reason red mountain has been recovered is because it has the Divine heart at its center, it was easy to plant a few seeds and shift the wind, but the recovery of a ravaged wasteland is not so easy. But you shall know the day of morrowind's recovery, plants, flowers, animals, trees, forests, shrubs shall all flood over the border."

"I just cannot, the reason red mountain has been recovered is because it has the Divine heart at its center, it was easy to plant a few seeds and shift the wind, but the recovery of a ravaged wasteland is not so easy. But you shall know the day of morrowind's recovery, plants, flowers, animals, trees, forests, shrubs shall all flood over the border."

Aardorn sighed, he didn't believe that she couldn't, he believed that she wouldn't