• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Iodiria looked at Aardorn and said "Alright... perhaps i could try, but i am not remembered by my people, what would happen when morrowind suddenly blooms? Look, i could give it a try, but i can make no promises."

"People would believe in you" Aardorn said, answering what she said, then he paused "Or they could believe in some other god"

"I have no objections to worship of other gods, i did not become what i am to have slaves fawning over me, worshiping the ground i tread on, i did it to help people. But if they believe in me, then i could lead morrowind to prosperity, a fresh start for my people." Iodiria smiled

"Make them believe" he suggested "People are ignorant until they see something for themselves"

"But how? they are not even here.... unless i could get a message to the surviving dunmer on solstheim and the refugees in skyrim."

"I'm sure ash creatures can walk and competently deliver a message!"

Iodiria laughed and said "The moment they arrive in skyrim or solstheim they would be destroyed, such creatures are frightening for the mortal populace. And i have no one else, apart from myself, but i do not have the time, can i borrow one of your imperial messengers?"

"I don't know, your'll have to ask the high and mighty Selene if she can spare a man to deliver a message"

"Selene will never have to know, and come on, if you know Selene as well as i do, you will know that the lives of others matter little to her."

"I was being sarcastic... Where am I meant to get the man from?" he asked

Edited by Brutii