• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"I do not know, just grab a soldier and tell him you have an important task for him.... or i could try and get dirmire to do it, although i doubt that will work."

"Yeah, let Dirmire do it, then if they try to kill him at least it will make him have to defend himself"

"This is not a game to get dirmire to defend himself, all i want is morrowind back, but i shall give it a go"

OOC: God i am soooooooo annoyed, i have made the morrowind ini so it will allow me to take pictures, but every time i try and take a pic it tells me to enable it in the .ini, and i already have :wallbash:

OOC: HAHA

"Fine, if dirmire doesn't do it I'll find a way to deliver it"

OOC: Oh, why thank you for the reassuring comment, a new windows 7 pc and i cannot work it :facepalm:

"Then off we go back to cyrodiil, i will get dirmire to deliver the message, and then morrowind can be restored. Ready to go? do you want to take any of the notes?"

"No thank you, lets go" he said

Iodiria flirted her hair and it changed to a dark mahogany "Oh, that was unexpected.... probably because Edward burnt down that Forrest, my hair shows sorrow for nature, and anger at edward. My way of being connected to Nature i suppose, now then, let us go my friend." Iodiria took Aardorn by the hand and they teleported back to the camp, which was no longer burnt, Iodiria looked at Aardorn after letting go of his hand and said "Well, we are back here.... unexpected, but at least that dome is gone. Now to find dirmire."

Iodiria flirted her hair and it changed to a dark mahogany "Oh, that was unexpected.... probably because Edward burnt down that Forrest, my hair shows sorrow for nature, and anger at edward. My way of being connected to Nature i suppose, now then, let us go my friend." Iodiria took Aardorn by the hand and they teleported back to the camp, which was no longer burnt, Iodiria looked at Aardorn after letting go of his hand and said "Well, we are back here.... unexpected, but at least that dome is gone. Now to find dirmire."

"Yes" Aardorn said, looking round for him