The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Well, that was quick, i assume my dark elven brethren got the message? good, now i can finally rebuild morrowind. But you want to find your sister? Give me a bowl of your own blood and she will be found."

Selene looked at the woman and said "And who might you be, may i ask?"

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Really? A bowl of blood, These are the times I wish I was a vampire," Dirmire said as he held a dagger to his wrist. The cut was smooth and the blood flowed into the blow. He then used a healind spell and the cut closed up theeving no trace. Edited by Meciathe

"And there are times when comments should be kept to yourself!" Iodiria got out a map of tamriel, with a touch it glowed a strange blue glow, Iodiria dipped it into the bowl of fresh blood, submerging it for a few minutes, when she pulled it out there were two blots of blood on the map, the rest had slid off, One represented dirmire, here in cyrodiil, and the other his sister in(you decide, she is dirmires sister)

Selene looked at the woman, and awaited a reply.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Nephenee peered behind Selene and looked at the burnt tent in amusement.

"Oh, right. I'm Nephenee Monroe, a merchant. I'm not much of one right now, though, but that's going to change."

Nephenee was taken aback for a moment, but regained her composure. Meeting the high chancellor of the empire in the middle of nowhere was random enough, but she was very casual about it. Judging the situation, she decided to answer informally.

"Nice to meet you, Selene. Judging by the fact you're here, is this a military camp?"

"Nice to meet ME? really honey, you have no idea. This Was a military camp, set up here for an impending attack i had prepared for the thalmor, unfortunately the plan failed. As most of the men stationed here died slow and painful deaths in the flames. But apart from that it is all okay. What are you doing out here girl?" Selene said, pushing her bleached blonde hair away from her face.