The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

[OOC] Okay, quick question. What's going on right now? I want to bring my character in, but I don't exactly know where this is happening or if it's appropriate to bring him in.

OOC: I just wandered into a camp and am talking to the head of it right now.

I don't know that much else. Maybe you can just waltz in too? :P

---

"Huge price tag, is it? That's... Unfortunate. I still have peppercorn and a few grand soul gems if you're interested in that, but that's all I have on me."

She looked at the horse.

"At this point, I might as well get rid of the bags and become a knight," she joked. She probably would make a decent knight, but it really wasn't her thing.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Nephenee let out a silent "Ah," and noted this in her head.

"In anycase, it looks like whatever that arsonist did turned this place into a hell of a camp. Do you need any assistance?"

[OOC] Okay, quick question. What's going on right now? I want to bring my character in, but I don't exactly know where this is happening or if it's appropriate to bring him in.

OOC: No chance of a compromise? I always viewed the Thalmor helping the Dunmer, so I thought it would be nice for my character to be an ambassador of sorts of the Thalmor to the Dunmer of Morrowind.

OOC: Well not really, we started the war on the thalmor some time ago, and the goal is to crush them and take back the empire. The fact that in the RP the thalmor held Iodiria prisoner is not good for them either, she now wants to help the empire.

Selene laughed and said "Oh dear, you do not seem to get it do you? it is a camp, i do not care what happens to it, or the people in it, you see, lives are utterly expendable."

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

OOC: Well, since I'm itching to RP, I'll just come right on in anyway. But let's not jump to conclusions just yet ;)

A male Altmer comes by, riding a white horse. He sees the group of people at the camp and thinks it looks slightly suspicious. He decides to go investigate, to see what is happening. Not sure of what the races are (OOC: I need to know :P), he is extra careful, hoping that at least one Mer is within the group.

OOC: Well, i am afraid that the die has already been cast, in our RP the Thalmor shall be destroyed and the empire returned to it's full glory, The Thalmor shall get no support from morrowind as their leader (my character Iodiria) is opposed to the thalmor. And the races are imperial(Aardorn, Dirmire), Akaviri (Selene) Drow (Nawen), Chimer(Iodiria) Basically a pale gold high elf, only much paler gold than other high elves.

Iodiria handed Dirmire the map and saw the High elf, she looked at him suspiciously and watched him.

Selene looked at the woman and said "Maybe we shall meet again, and if you are ever in the imperial city, stop by the palace, i might be able to buy from you."

Edited by mythicdawnmaster