The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Selene looked around for edward but he was gone she cursed under her breath then said "Damn, gone off in Aardorns mind, i hope he is okay"...

Vaermina looked at Nawen and read her thought straight away she then said My dear, there is no catch, you fascinate me, and i wish to reward you, if you have no more questions then allow me to give you a gift, when you sleep you dream, tell me what is it you wish to dream? and whenever you sleep it shall be so!

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene looked around for edward but he was gone she cursed under her breath then said "Damn, gone off in Aardorns mind, i hope he is okay"...

Vaermina looked at Nawen and read her thought straight away she then said My dear, there is no catch, you fascinate me, and i wish to reward you, if you have no more questions then allow me to give you a gift, when you sleep you dream, tell me what is it you wish to dream? and whenever you sleep it shall be so!

"Thank you. That's really generous of you but it's not necessary. Dreams do not haunt me." Despite what Nawen said it wasn't true. She never even thought about it because Vaermina might read her mind again. She feared to fall asleep because her dreams were really haunting her and her unique ability was of no use here. The mistakes she did in the past, doubts and fears would haunt her even in her sleep. For this whole time she spent in Tamriel, the drow slept only once but now only her potions keeps her awake.

My dear despite your best efforts you cannot deceive a Daedra lord, you are having trouble with dreams, i knew it the moment i saw you. Then some advice, the longer you postpone a dream the worse it becomes, i should know, i created dreams after all! my gift to all mortals of all realms... not that it is respected. Now my dear, you must sleep, face your dream head on, and destroy any corruptions, before it turns into a nightmare!

In Nawen's hand appeared a large bottle with a black liquid inside, the potion was labeled Vaermina's Torper, and would transport the drinker inside their dreams, to shape the outcome in the dreamsleeve...

My dear despite your best efforts you cannot deceive a Daedra lord, you are having trouble with dreams, i knew it the moment i saw you. Then some advice, the longer you postpone a dream the worse it becomes, i should know, i created dreams after all! my gift to all mortals of all realms... not that it is respected. Now my dear, you must sleep, face your dream head on, and destroy any corruptions, before it turns into a nightmare!

In Nawen's hand appeared a large bottle with a black liquid inside, the potion was labeled Vaermina's Torper, and would transport the drinker inside their dreams, to shape the outcome in the dreamsleeve...

Nawen looked at the bottle. "Thank you. But maybe later. Someone needs to look after the staff. When I'll have time to sleep I... I will use this...Thank you."

If ever you wish my counsel, or just a chat, simply say the words "Vaermina, creator of dreams, come to me" I shall watch over you always, Know now you have the favor of Vaermina, and my eternal, what is the word mortals use? ah yes Friendship, goodbye dear drow, And about Selene, she can be trusted however she appears, She is my Daughter, in a sense, seeing as i played the most vital part in her creation. Farewell, we shall meet again very soon my dear, use the torpor and use it well, and go forth with my blessing!

Vaermina vanished in an incredible display of light, red, black and purple light filled the room, with a strange fog and a gentle sound, after it cleared the Daedra lord was gone, but forever would nawen have a friend in a very high place.

If ever you wish my counsel, or just a chat, simply say the words "Vaermina, creator of dreams, come to me" I shall watch over you always, Know now you have the favor of Vaermina, and my eternal, what is the word mortals use? ah yes Friendship, goodbye dear drow, And about Selene, she can be trusted however she appears, She is my Daughter, in a sense, seeing as i played the most vital part in her creation. Farewell, we shall meet again very soon my dear, use the torpor and use it well, and go forth with my blessing!

Vaermina vanished in an incredible display of light, red, black and purple light filled the room, with a strange fog and a gentle sound, after it cleared the Daedra lord was gone, but forever would nawen have a friend in a very high place.

Nawen thanked Vaermina. She was quite pleasantly surprised how this meeting ended. The drow covered her eyes as all those light appeared but they soon were gone. She looked again at the bottle and thought that should she do with it. Can this really help to end all those years of restless nights? Nawen knew that really powerful magics exists yet none of them ever worked. Quite the contrary. They made things even worse. How can she defeat something like that if there's no actual threat that you can kill. It's just memories and fears that becomes true in her dreams even if in the real world they might be not true. One way or another they will still haunt her. There is no cure, no victory against it.

The ranger still took the bottle and dropped it in her bag with potions and various other things she kept there. She sighed heavily and sat on the ground with her back against the wall. Nawen wondered how long does she have to wait until Selene and the other man returns or until Aardorn will start to move again.