• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Yes, for your sake, if they dont stop the axe before it reaches your neck it is bye bye you." Iodiria picked up a large executioners axed, she raised it above her head and brought it down. An arrow flew and hit the head of the axe, knocking it out of Iodiria's hands, the assassins surrounded the area, and they all drew their blades and said "This one is ours, leave elf!" Iodiria smiled and cut the ropes on Eloise's hands, she drew her blade and began to fight the Assassins.

Eloise pulled out her knives and through them into the assassins and them pulled them back using the chains attached. She the spun around the knives spining on the chains slicing the assassins.

OOC: shes spinning with two of these

Benjamin grinned.

"Sounds like her," he said.

He thought for a moment. "So you said she's at an Imperial camp at the border? You don't happen to be planning an assault, are you?"

--

Nephenee was looking around to buy some food when suddenly she heard the distinct clash of metal in the distance.

An ambush? An attack? Regardless, it was something that couldn't be ignored.

Running towards the scene of the battle, she noticed two women, probably from the camp, fighting off a large group of assassins.

Unsheathing her sword, she crept behind a tree that an assassin bowman was using for cover, and ambushed him with a swift lunge at his back.

"Need assistance?" she yelled, pushing the dying assassin away.

Selene smiled and said "Well.... we were planning a major assault that would cripple the Thalmor, until an arsonist set fire to the camp, killing many of my men. All of the survivors are in remaining tents, recovering from wounds."

Iodiria looked at the woman and said "We Dont actually need any help, but it is still appreciated." Iodiria said, decapitating one of the assassins.

"Well... I hope we have arrived at an opportune time, then," responded Benjamin.

"Where is this said camp? We would like to join up with your men to bolster your forces."

--

Nephenee observed the tide of the small skirmish and concurred, the assassins were clearly no match.

"Well, I'll just call it practice then!" she said, as she parried a knife swipe from an assassin and returned with a clean stab to his heart.

"That sounds reassuring, But i cannot promise that anyone will make it out alive. It is us or the Thalmor. And once i have reactivated my army of Dwemer Automatons, retrieved a few legions of men from skyrim, then i will call in that Favor from the Sload, plus a battalion of ash creatures.... equals an army to be afraid of." Selene said smiling.

Iodiria embedded her blade in the stomach of one of the assassins, twisting it harshly and the pushing him to the ground.

Most of the Assassins were dead. Only two left. Iodiria walked over to Eloise, and the assassin she was holding captive "Wouldn't it be easier to just read the contract he has on him?" Iodiria searched around the Assassins pockets and pulled out a contract, she handed it to Eloise. Iodiria then stood on the assassins neck, his neck wedged between the heel of her shoe, she twisted quickly and with considerable force, snapping the assassins neck in two.