• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Dwemer automatons and summoned creatures, eh? It looks like you have an impressive surprise in store for them."

Benjamin brushed off a bug that landed on his shoulderblade.

"Nonetheless, I feel it is my duty to fight against the Thalmor."

---

Nephenee leaned against the trunk of a tree and took a large gulp of water from her flask as she waited for Eloise to read the contract.

"There are no summoned creatures involved.... wait you have given me a brilliant idea! Why did i never think of it before? I will open Oblivion Gates on the battlefield! and have the deadra to eliminate the Thalmor! hahaha!" Selene said darkly, she was quite scary in these types of moods, and unsettling to others, despite her great beauty.

Iodiria waited for Eloise to open the contract, she went and stood by Nephenee and said "A pleasure to meet you my child, i am Iodiria, the Goddess of Trials and Prophesy."

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Benjamin was only slightly taken aback, but was pleased that he had suggested an idea that could potentially turn the war in the Empire's favor.

The squire, Mark, did not share the same sentiments, and he cowered behind his horse, much to Ben's displeasure. He shot a glare at the boy.

"In anycase, where does this camp happen to be?"

---

"A pleasure to meet you too. I am Nephenee Monroe, a merchant," she said, in a manner as if talking to a normal person.

Her head was racing though. Meeting the High Chancellor and a God in a single day? It's like a fairy tale.

Selene looked at the squire and said "By Dagon, what is wrong with him?"

Iodiria smiled and said "A merchant? interesting, well it is a relief you can defend yourself, you could easily be a warrior. And thank you for not bowing, or groveling at my feet, i became a goddess to help people, not to be fawned over. The sacred hand? They are not very sacred to go killing people for money now are they?"

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Benjamin shook his head.

"He is afraid of nigh everything, from spiders to a sweetroll made by the nicest of barmaids."

Scratching the back of his head, he continued. "Thankfully, he's not useless at everything."

"Aye, but he still wets the bed at night," quipped Barrius.

Benjamin grinned.

---

"The Sacred Hand? Isn't that an oxymoron?" said Nephenee, after hearing the name of the assassin group.