• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Nawen continued to walk back and forth, glancing at the staff and frozen ranger from time to time. "This is getting boring." She thought to herself as the drow kicked a small rock lying on the ground.

"I've found at last the field of lore,

But 'tis not right, I must deplore.

The Wendersnaven are not here

And now I doubt they ever were.

But wait! A noise I hear nearby.

The Wendersnaven come from High!

Could they be those shapes I see?

But no, it's orcs, come to slay me."

Nawen recited a poem she heard from her friend, Moon elf bard. "It doesn't really sound like a poem." But maybe it was because, the drow wasn't a bard. She sighed and continued her walking in the small area.

Selene and Edward were repulsed out of Aardorns mind, and came flying out of the Skull of Corruption, the hit a wall hard and landed on the floor, Selene got up and said "Well... that was quite the journey eh?, Aardorn should awaken soon, now that his mind has been restored" Selene looked at Nawen and the Skull and said "Oh thank you!, thank you so, so much, i will be sure to tell Vaermina of your job well done!, thank you nawen you are a true friend!" Selene looked at Nawen and said "You look as if you have seen a ghost, or a god or something, you ok?"

Nawen was fiddling with the broken traps she found buried beneath some rocks when suddenly Selene and the other mysterious man came from the staff and hit the wall. She quickly turned around to see them. "Are you too alright? Where the heck have you been?" The drow looked at Selene. Does she really look like that? "Uhm... I met Vaermina while you two were gone."