The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Eloise cast a very strong spell ward as she ran back towards the city area. She then darted down a dark alley way.

Gralengaard whom also heard the sceam ran for the graveyard and saw the specter "who are u" his voice shivering a bit

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"I already own your soul, so i need not take it." The specter said in an ethereal voice.

gralengaard looked scared for a moment then fell to his knees "lady selene i am at your eternal service"

"I already own your soul, so i need not take it." The specter said in an ethereal voice.

gralengaard looked scared for a moment then fell to his knees "lady selene i am at your eternal service"

"shall i help tou collect souls my lady?" gralengaard looked at selene

"Selene i am, but now i am the Grey Lady... But your Servitude pleases me....Bring me more victims who's souls are rich and plentiful."

"as u wish my lady" gralengaard went into the nearest village with a band of werewolfs bound under the spell of the first he hunted down everyone in the village taking them all to the gray lady not killing a single one "i have prepared your souls my lady" he said making the werewolfs walk forth with the humams "the wolfs are yours too"

The Grey Lady gazed at the humans and werewolves, she floated forward and held her hands out in front of her, a beam of dark energy entered the body of everyone in front of her, ripping out there souls, and feeding the Specter. They all screamed in pain as they died, there corpses drained of all life, looking like ages old draughr.