The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

The Grey Lady gazed at the humans and werewolves, she floated forward and held her hands out in front of her, a beam of dark energy entered the body of everyone in front of her, ripping out there souls, and feeding the Specter. They all screamed in pain as they died, there corpses drained of all life, looking like ages old draughr.

"have your hunger been satisfied my lady?" gralengaard said

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"For now, i am sated." The Grey Lady replied, glancing at Gralengaard.

"what would u have me do my lady?" gralengaard said still on his kness while lokking at his master

"then i will take my leave just call me should u need me" gralengaard then changed to the elf and walked into riften he walked into the bee and barb and sat a table with the biggest strongest looking man in the inn and stated insulting him clearly lokking for a fight

OOC

anyone mind RPing the guy xD?

Edited by mikaelarp

"I've got it," Eloise said then teleported to Dirmires house and went inside ang got his research and found a tome to separted souls she read it and knew what to do. Then she reconised a necklace with what seemed as soul in she realised it was a part of Dirmires and she put it on. She then teleported back to the graveyard. Edited by Meciathe