The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Farrajj pulled Aardorn to his feet and said "Fight!" He stood with his blade, allowing Aardorn the next move.

Aardorn flipped the blade of so he was holding it back handed, then thrust it forward, toward farrajj's chest

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Farrajj reeled in pain, as the blade punctured through his daedric chestplate, it's silver tip pushing into his flesh. His crimson red blood seeped from the wound. Farrajj pulled the blade out and knelt on the floor, bowing his head. "You have won Aardorn, and i.... i have lost. You are the victor, and as my oath of honor binds me, have my eternal trust, and my eternal help should you call upon me."

Farrajj reeled in pain, as the blade punctured through his daedric chestplate, it's silver tip pushing into his flesh. His crimson red blood seeped from the wound. Farrajj pulled the blade out and knelt on the floor, bowing his head. "You have won Aardorn, and i.... i have lost. You are the victor, and as my oath of honor binds me, have my eternal trust, and my eternal help should you call upon me."

"You fought honourably Farrajj... you should see to that wound, before you bleed out" Aardorn said

"And if i do bleed out then the waters of oblivion shall take me, and bring me back on the shore."

"Bravo!" Selene said, now standing "Remind me never to have a duel with you Aardorn, Farrajj is the best damn fighter i have ever seen.... and you beat him. Well done. And farrajj? you are still bloody amazing!"

"Thank you Mi'lady, Now i believe i have some pathetic traitors to deal with at Oldanwor no?" He then dispersed in a flash of purple light.

"And if i do bleed out then the waters of oblivion shall take me, and bring me back on the shore."

"Bravo!" Selene said, now standing "Remind me never to have a duel with you Aardorn, Farrajj is the best damn fighter i have ever seen.... and you beat him. Well done. And farrajj? you are still bloody amazing!"

"Thank you Mi'lady, Now i believe i have some pathetic traitors to deal with at Oldanwor no?" He then dispersed in a flash of purple light.

Aardorn looked at Selene "You would just use magic to blow my ass to oblivion, and what is this about traitors?"

OOC: Ignore the hi Apparently Blow hi me is a swear word!

Edited by Brutii

OOC: Well, whatever the swear word is, i assume it is not allowed, as it now says ban me, which indicates to the moderators you wana be banned :(

"Oh yes, traitors in Oldanwor, priests of akatosh that managed to infiltrate the cult, Luckily Farrajj is very good at dealing with problems. And as my high priest Oldanwor is his responsibility, and his personal fort."

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

OOC: Well, whatever the swear word is, i assume it is not allowed, as it now says ban me, which indicates to the moderators you wana be banned :(

"Oh yes, traitors in Oldanwor, priests of akatosh that managed to infiltrate the cult, Luckily Farrajj is very good at dealing with problems. And as my high priest Oldanwor is his responsibility, and his personal fort."

"Ah" Aardorn said "Shouldn't we drag james shitty unconscuiss body back to the city and bring him back around?"

Eloise sat in her cell. She then told the guard she need water and when he came close she snapped his neck. She took the keys and opened the cell she got her weopons and a potion to give her back her magic. She than Teleported to James and gave him potion,"Thank god your alive she said as she kissed him,"Lets get out." James took her hand and they teleported into the wilderness.

Selene smiled and said "I was thinking more.... crush his reproductive organ's, have Adros torture him a bit, and then send his broken body back to recover."

ooc: I thought Eloise had been silenced?

Aardorn showed no emotion on this, and merely nodded, but he wasn't to sure about crushing and torturing a man because he and his girlfriend wanted to have sex

Edited by Brutii