The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

OOC: Umm, you can't just snap the guards neck, as i am RPing as him, and it would be pure folly to teleport back to james, with Selene, Aardorn, Odras and Adros there :confused:

"Hmm, maybe a bit harsh.... but at least let me kick him. Hard in the privates! i mean he had Sex, and got his body all over one of my beds! I don't use it but still! People have been thrown from the roof of the palace for looking at the emperor wrong. But having sex in the Empress's bed? Serious punishments."

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC: Umm, you can't just snap the guards neck, as i am RPing as him, and it would be pure folly to teleport back to james, with Selene, Aardorn, Odras and Adros there :confused:

"What? don't look at me like that, he started to have sex with his fiancee in the imperial palace! in my suite of rooms!"

OOC; People are a lot weaker when they don't know something is coming, and PS, I just wrote that Aardorn showed no emotion to it, it was how he was feeling, but he was looking as if he was sanguine with it... I love that word, sanguine, sanguine#

EDIT: Time out... where the hell did she get the potion? A random guard is going to be carrying the potion? Or they conviniantly leave potions for escaping prisoners?

Aardorn nodded, still devoid of emotion, but he felt slightly relieved, he would hate to be responsible for someone losing their penis over having sex in the wrong bed

Edited by Brutii

OOC: Changed my post so Selene did not say that Aardorn was looking at her like anything, because he is feeling........ Sanguine.....Sanguine.....snapdragon.....wait.....wrong.....word!

"Odras! Adros! i want you both to kick him, as hard as you can in the privates, with me... Now!" When Selene said know they all kicked down in unison..... Very painful for the receiver...

OOC:BRB

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

OOC: Changed my post so Selene did not say that Aardorn was looking at her like anything, because he is feeling........ Sanguine.....Sanguine.....snapdragon.....wait.....wrong.....word!

"Odras! Adros! i want you both to kick him, as hard as you can in the privates, with me... Now!" When Selene said know they all kicked down in unison..... Very painful for the receiver...

Aardorn nodded, still devoid of emotion, but he felt slightly relieved, he would hate to be responsible for someone losing their penis over having sex in the wrong bed

"That felt good... shame i can't make him implode, that is always fun.... gory.... but very fun. Now then, are we all ready to go back to the imperial city?" With the word's 'imperial city' a dagger flew through the air, flying directly for Selene...

Aardorn saw the dagger, and dived in front of it, knocking Selene to the ground with his hand, he almost avoided the dagger, but just before he cleared it, it slammed into his left shoulder, jamming painfull in the ball and socket joint. He screamed out in pain "HOLY...!!!! THAT WASN'T PART OF THE PLAN!" he shouted

Selene hit the ground hard, once she got up she said "What the hell just happened?! An assassination attempt? Aardorn are you alright?"

There was a grumbled response, but no one could hear it