The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Here let me help... Aaahh!!" Selene shouted, as a dagger embedded itself in her stomach.

Aardorn looked up "Again, not part of the plan" he mumbled, and stood up and pulled the dagger out of his shoulder, then the one out of selene's chest, he covered a cloth in alcohol and put it on Selene's chest wound

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Thank you Aardorn." Selene said, but then another dagger came hurling toward's Selene's head, as it was close she turned and caught it in her teeth, she then held it and let some venom drip from her fang, she then judged where the dagger came from, and threw it back with inhuman accuracy and aim. It hit it's target in the stomach and there was a loud "Aagh *censored*!!" from the assassin

"f*** you!" Selene shouted, she then turned to Aardorn and said "Shall we go and interrogate him before the venom takes affect?"

"Thank you Aardorn." Selene said, but then another dagger came hurling toward's Selene's head, as it was close she turned and caught it in her teeth, she then held it and let some venom drip from her fang, she then judged where the dagger came from, and threw it back with inhuman accuracy and aim. It hit it's target in the stomach and there was a loud "Aagh *censored*!!" from the assassin

"f*** you!" Selene shouted, she then turned to Aardorn and said "Shall we go and interrogate him before the venom takes affect?"

Aardorn nodded

Selene walked over elegantly, followed closely by Adros and Odras, once they reached the dying assassin Selene said "Let's make this easy shall we? you ARE going to die, so why not just tell me who sent you?"

The assassin hesitated and then said "I am not saying!"

Selene turned to Aardorn and said "Would you like to have a go? he does not seem to want to play ball, an if you fail? the twins here will get it out of him."

Selene walked over elegantly, followed closely by Adros and Odras, once they reached the dying assassin Selene said "Let's make this easy shall we? you ARE going to die, so why not just tell me who sent you?"

The assassin hesitated and then said "I am not saying!"

Selene turned to Aardorn and said "Would you like to have a go? he does not seem to want to play ball, an if you fail? the twins here will get it out of him."

Aardorn stepped forward, and looked round for something to use as a tool. He noted the sleeping snake for latter. He stomped on the assassins legs, breaking them, then the mans arms "Talk" he said

"Arhhhh!!!" The man squealed, he then blurted out "Oda clan." He then died.

Selene stood with a look on her face, she looked sad, angry and happy all at the same time, tears starting to well up in her eyes.

"Friends of yours?" Aardorn asked, then saw her tears "oh... right..." he said

OOC NIGHT