• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene turned to Aardorn and said "Does your past ever creep up on you? For f***'s sake why does mine?!"

"Well, lets see, when your a three thousand year old vampire you have a lot of past to creep up on you and yes, my past does"

Selene stamped her foot and said "But why?! why now?! But why after 3000 years do the Oda clan try and kill me for....for...."

"So? Does it matter why it's now?"

"3000 Years is a long time to wait!! and considering all of the humans from Akaviri were eaten by the snake people, this is very odd!!! But i suppose they have been planning how to eliminate me..... now i am empress they want to make an example of me..... But then my crime was....Awful." Selene said looking at Aardorn. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"3000 Years is a long time to wait!! and considering all of the humans from Akaviri were eaten by the snake people, this is very odd!!! But i suppose they have been planning how to eliminate me..... now i am empress they want to make an example of me..... But then my crime was....Awful." Selene said looking at Aardorn.

"3000 years isn't really that long at all" Aardorn said "And, I can think of a lot of awful crimes you have done which people want to make an example of you for"

" But my crime was not just exploitation, or destruction of a village, or torture!. It was the Brutal murder of my husband...." Selene said quietly, looking at the floor.

"So the same thing you do all the time" Aardorn said "You murdered Shadow as well, so your husband isn't the only lover you killed"

"Shadow was a toy, a plaything..... an expendable resource. Once i had used him for everything i could, I got rid of him... But what happened with my husband? i should have let him live... maybe then i could have been happy, turned out different?"

Aardorn rolled his eyes, he could have strangled Selene for all this sentimentality "Your just terribly evil, I don't think you even have the mental capacity to be good"