The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"No, i can be good.... but my father made me into this monster. You know it was him who made me murder my husband.... Lord Oda. After he was dead, and i moved here to cyrodiil, i met my next husband. We had two children together.... a miracle because i was a vampire then too. And look what happened to them? my children slaughtered and my husband left bleeding on the floor in the hallway of the house..."

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"No, i can be good.... but my father made me into this monster. You know it was him who made me murder my husband.... Lord Oda. After he was dead, and i moved here to cyrodiil, i met my next husband. We had two children together.... a miracle because i was a vampire then too. And look what happened to them? my children slaughtered and my husband left bleeding on the floor in the hallway of the house..."

"bulls***, you always have a choice"

"So it was my choice to murder my husband as my father held his blade to my throat? it was my choice he stabbed me when i did not follow his orders? when i stepped out of line? it was my choice that my children got murdered and my husband gutted? It was my choice that that drove me over the edge?" Selene said, her voice shaking as she contained her tears, vivid memories flooding back into her mind.

"So it was my choice to murder my husband as my father held his blade to my throat? it was my choice he stabbed me when i did not follow his orders? when i stepped out of line? it was my choice that my children got murdered and my husband gutted? It was my choice that that drove me over the edge?" Selene said, her voice shaking as she contained her tears, vivid memories flooding back into her mind.

"In order of appearence: Yes. No. just an extension of the previous. Possibly. Yes."

"Yes? how can you say yes? What did you expect me to do? say no to my father and have him kill me? Is that what you would have done Aardorn? just said no? And my children, did they really deserve to be killed? The only thing i have ever held close to me. Dead. And it was my choice was it? For my children to die? That Aardorn, is why i am so evil, my mind is in tatters, and redemption is not possible."

"Yes? how can you say yes? What did you expect me to do? say no to my father and have him kill me? Is that what you would have done Aardorn? just said no? And my children, did they really deserve to be killed? The only thing i have ever held close to me. Dead. And it was my choice was it? For my children to die? That Aardorn, is why i am so evil, my mind is in tatters, and redemption is not possible."

"Do I need to explain? You could have chosen to die rather than kill your husband, I never said that I wouldn't have killed him and saved my own skin, just that it was your choice to do so. You may have done something which caused someone to come and kill your family, so it possibly was your choice, only through a proxy. And it was your choice to go mad over that. There were ways you could have dealt with it other than that. And you should have been prepared, you would have out lived them either way. So you should have prepared yourself for it"

OOC: Using my imagination.... james screams out in pain, as he had just had his privates smashed in by an angry empress wearing high heels, and two giants of a man. Then his back snapped in two, because he had recently been smashed in the spine with a giant flail.

"A lot easier said then done Aardorn, it is so simple for you to say that i could have dealt with it in other ways, you were never in that situation. And what would you rather i had done? gone on a killing spree? No instead i did the right thing, i secluded myself from the rest of the world, and lived completely alone, better my mind get shattered than a thousand people lose their lives is it not? And once i had my children i had settled down, i did not do anything to anyone.... Whoever did that.... i never found out."

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"A lot easier said then done Aardorn, it is so simple for you to say that i could have dealt with it in other ways, you were never in that situation. And what would you rather i had done? gone on a killing spree? No instead i did the right thing, i secluded myself from the rest of the world, and lived completely alone, better my mind get shattered than a thousand people lose their lives is it not? And once i had my children i had settled down, i did not do anything to anyone.... Whoever did that.... i never found out."

"Your mind didn't need to be shattered"