The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"I have your land do i Boy?" Selene emphasized the last word, she then said "And where about's is this land? I own so much i cannot even guess which bit is yours." She said in a civil tone.

The man raised his visor, his fists clenched and his face was full of rage, he looked like he was ready to smash Selene into the ground "Skyrim" he growled

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene laughed and said "Skyrim was never yours to start with. It belongs to the empire, the stormcloaks thought that it was their heritage or whatever, and we killed them. Whoever you are you have never ever owned Skyrim, no single person has. It belongs to the Empire, and is ruled over by Elisif the fair. If their is some part of land you have lost, then go and see her, i have other things to attend."

Selene laughed and said "Skyrim was never yours to start with. It belongs to the empire, the stormcloaks thought that it was their heritage or whatever, and we killed them. Whoever you are you have never ever owned Skyrim, no single person has. It belongs to the Empire, and is ruled over by Elisif the fair. If their is some part of land you have lost, then go and see her, i have other things to attend."

The man face palmed "You asked where it was, I said in skyrim." he growled "You are trying my patience! Give me back my land, or you will be meeting a rather bloody end!" he clenched his fist

OOC: Oh i am sorry, i thought you meant he thought he owned Skyrim.... do you mind if i change that post?

ooc: Why not just continue, it makes these posts make sense, we wont end up with two random ooc posts which no one under stands that way

OOC: Fine, but it makes Selene look stupid, but i only interpreted it wrong, as he said Skyrim, not 'my land is in Skyrim' XD

Selene just looked at the man and said "Threat's now eh? not clever, not at all. I am the Empress of Tamriel, and i am here in my palace, you try anything in here and i have hundreds of lovely beast's waiting for their next meal. Now then, enough of that. What is your land called? and where exactly is it in Skyrim?"

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

OOC: Fine, but it makes Selene look stupid, but i only interpreted it wrong, as he said Skyrim, not 'my land is in Skyrim' XD

Selene just looked at the man and said "Threat's now eh? not clever, not at all. I am the Empress of Tamriel, and i am here in my palace, you try anything in here and i have hundreds of lovely beast's waiting for their next meal. Now then, enough of that. What is your land called? and where exactly is it in Skyrim?"

"You want to set them on me? They will find me somewhat indigestible." He drew a dagger and stuck it in the map "There" he said

Selene laughed and said "Your indigestible eh?.... i have the same affects on beast's, too many sharp edges." Selene said, holding out her hands, showing her Daedric Claws.

Selene looked at where the dagger was and said "This land?.... it belongs to Lord Aardorn i believe."

OOC: It does belong to Aardorn does it not? it has been a while and i cannot remember that far back :(

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Selene laughed and said "Your indigestible eh?.... i have the same affects on beast's, too many sharp edges." Selene said, holding out her hands, showing her Daedric Claws.

Selene looked at where the dagger was and said "This land?.... it belongs to Lord Aardorn i believe."

OOC: It does belong to Aardorn does it not? it has been a while and i cannot remember that far back :(

OOC: No, it is the wolfs old land

"No! It's mine!" he said, slamming his fist down onto the stone circle in the high council chambers, a crack appeared where he slammed, and spread for a meter