The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"It is not Aardorn's? Oh that is right, he made his own castle and land. And if that is your land then go ahead and take it, if you have the deed then i am not stopping you."

"You have the deed! Aardorn brought it here!"

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"What? Really i have not got the fainest idea of what you are talking about. When Aardorn came here, Titus mede was still emperor, and still alive. But if you like i can go get someone to fetch the deed from the Vaults, but i need your name as their are thousands of deeds down there."

"It will be under Volpe"

Selene smiled and said "Volpe? you mean... the wolf? Really? but Aardorn killed you, that is how he became a lord! But here you are..... Well you have my respect, and i can imagine that the deed is a forgery no? So just allow me to give you a new one, as the old one would have had to be renewed by me anyway." Selene had a servant deliver an empty deed, she wrote out all of the details, and signed the bottom. She held it out to Volpe and said "May i ask a favor? I want you on my side, help me crush the Thalmor and i can offer you power." Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Selene smiled and said "Volpe? you mean... the wolf? Really? but Aardorn killed you, that is how he became a lord! But here you are..... Well you have my respect, and i can imagine that the deed is a forgery no? So just allow me to give you a new one, as the old one would have had to be renewed by me anyway." Selene had a servant deliver an empty deed, she wrote out all of the details, and signed the bottom. She held it out to Volpe and said "May i ask a favor? I want you on my side, help me crush the Thalmor and i can offer you power."

The wolf grunted and took it, turning and walking briskly out, slapping his bodyguard on the back of the head to wake him up. The man followed the wolf out, yawning sleepily

Selene sighed and turned to Gralengaard, she said "Damn that man to oblivion."

On a ledge, high in the mountains of Cyrodiil, a dark and powerful figure stood, he stroked his beard and looked out at the Imperial palace, he said in his deep, gruff and evil voice "I see you...... Mamba."

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Eloise put on her armour and walked back down stairs to James who had changed his clothes using magic. "What do you want to do?

"Well we could go visit Selene?"

"Ok" Eloise took James's hand and teleported to Selene.