• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"I may aswell call to Hircine if I wish to become a beast." Edward would think. He would then teleport to the shrine of Hircine and talk to the god. "Hircine, I wish to become a beast." Edward, if you wish to become a beast you will have to complete a simple request. Hunt down the great deer. "Very well Lord Hircine." Edward would say as he leaves.

OOC- Great Deer? ;)

"I may aswell call to Hircine if I wish to become a beast." Edward would think. He would then teleport to the shrine of Hircine and talk to the god. "Hircine, I wish to become a beast." Edward, if you wish to become a beast you will have to complete a simple request. Hunt down the great deer. "Very well Lord Hircine." Edward would say as he leaves.

OOC- Great Deer? ;)

OOC: Nooo! They're pretty! :psyduck: Lol just kidding. He wishes to become a werewolf? :ohdear:

Edward would then turn around and see the deer. He would quickly unsheath his Goldbrand and dive at the deer. He would then bring his sword down over his head and slice its head clean off. "Easy." He would then sprint back to the shrine with the great deer and place it on a step. "Here you are my lord." Hircine would then speak back. You have completed your objective and now you shall become a beast of mine. Edward would then float into the air and waves of energy would pass into him. He would then land on the floor. "I.. feel no different, but now.. I am a beast."

Selene walked to the inn with everyone, she found a table and sat down, she looked at Nawen and said "You say Vaermina visited you?! why, i mean what did she want?"

Nawen sat down at the table after ordering some food and drinks for everyone. "I don't know. She just thanked me for watching over that skull staff. Then we talked a bit about Deadra. I asked some questions and she answered them."

"Hmm, not my business why she visited you, im not stupid enough to question her!, but i sense... an artifact of the lady Vaermina, not my Skull but something else... did she give you anything?"

"Yes. She gave me this." Nawen then showed a bottle to Selene.

Selene's pupils expanded as she looked she then said "My word!, the Torpor?, she must Really, really see something in you, or maybe she just likes you? Wow... but wait, you must be suffering from bad dreams, the torpor can turn them to reality, and then you destroy any corruptions!, if i were you i would use it Soon,and sooner the better, as the as The torpor wont last forever"

Selene's pupils expanded as she looked she then said "My word!, the Torpor?, she must Really, really see something in you, or maybe she just likes you? Wow... but wait, you must be suffering from bad dreams, the torpor can turn them to reality, and then you destroy any corruptions!, if i were you i would use it Soon,and sooner the better, as the as The torpor wont last forever"

"Does this really help?" She asked shyly. The drow was quite surprised to hear that Selene heard and knew about this. Though Vaermina did mentioned that Selene is her daughter.