• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Excuse me?! Do you really want to know why i detest couples so much? Do you really want to hear about my past? I can promise you it is not a pretty picture!"

The figure moved through the mountain, he was as fast as lightening, darting to and fro, killing the occasional bandit, tearing them apart.

"are you sure thats wise my lady? normal humans like them would propaply not bear to hear the past as one such as yourself" gralengaard said

The figure was out of the Mountains, and as night drew on he traveled across the roads, until he saw the Wolf. He approached and said in his deep and menacing voice "Hail, you look like a man of power."

Selene looked at Gralengaard and said "And mortals like that get killed when they annoy me too much! But i can handle this my dear"

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

The figure was out of the Mountains, and as night drew on he traveled across the roads, until he saw the Wolf. He approached and said in his deep and menacing voice "Hail, you look like a man of power."

"What's it mean to you if I am?" the wolf growled, he rarely ever introduced himself to anyone, even some one whose voice somewhat resembled his