• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Creating a bloody massacre on this land.... all will fear my name again, for none escape my clutches." He said, looking at the Wolf.

"Why do you want to create a bloody massacre? There is no one to torture that way"

"Because i want to. It has been a long time since the Viper has tasted the blood of his foes." The viper said, his eyes gleaming menacingly.

Selene's face contorted into a viscous snarl she bore her fangs, her eyes glowing in anger, she picked Eloise up by the throat, tears falling from her eyes "NEVER, EVER MENTION THAT MAN!!! HE IS EVIL!!!"

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"Because i want to. It has been a long time since the Viper has tasted the blood of his foes." The viper said, his eyes gleaming menacingly.

"Has been a while since my blade has tasted blood as well"

"Then a partnership." The viper held out his hand and said "I am lord Saito.... The Viper."

Selene put Eloise down and said "I am so sorry! it is just...." Selene then turned and started to cry.

"Duc Volpe... The Wolf" He said, and shook the mans hand

"Then a partnership." The viper held out his hand and said "I am lord Saito.... The Viper."

Selene put Eloise down and said "I am so sorry! it is just...." Selene then turned and started to cry.

"Duc Volpe... The Wolf" He said, and shook the mans hand

"my lady i had some werewolfs follow that wolf and it seems hes talking to someone called the viper is that anyone we should be wary of?"