• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

The Viper shook the Wolf's hand and laughed evilly. His reign of terror was about to begin. "Now then... do you have land? a base? i would use my own but.... well it was destroyed millenia ago."

Selene stepped away from Eloise and said "Do not comfort me. I... i am fine."

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

The Viper shook the Wolf's hand and laughed evilly. His reign of terror was about to begin. "Now then... do you have land? a base? i would use my own but.... well it was destroyed millenia ago."

"I do now, thanks..." he saw something in the mud, he walked over to it "Tracks, some one was here... wolves, from the looks of it... damn it! I wish that Aardorn boy was still here, he could tell me more. But they both come from and head towards the... imperial city! I've been played for a fool!" he shouted, suddenly getting worked up "SHE HAD ME TAILED!!!"

Selene then looked scared. Very scared she looked at Gralengaard and said "The.... the... the Viper?! NO! NO! NOOOOOO!!!! PROTECT ME PLEASE! OH GOD HE IS AFTER ME!!" Selene screamed, her face in a look of pure fear.

"She? who do you refer too?"

"yes offcourse my lady!" gralengaard howled and soon all werewolfs within a 100 miles were gathering in the imperial city "come my lady we will flee now and let him fight the whole town before he relizes youre gone"

Selene then looked scared. Very scared she looked at Gralengaard and said "The.... the... the Viper?! NO! NO! NOOOOOO!!!! PROTECT ME PLEASE! OH GOD HE IS AFTER ME!!" Selene screamed, her face in a look of pure fear.

"She? who do you refer too?"

"THE HIGH AND MIGHTY EMPRESS SELENE!!!" He shouted "AFTER I WAS ABOUT TO SEND HER TROOPS!!!" he drew something, one of the few magic items he used...

his image appeared inside the throne room "I WILL TEAR DOWN THIS CITY! STONE BY STONE IF I HAVE TOO! BUT I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD! MY NEW FRIEND THE VIPER MAY BE INTRESTED IN HELPING ME AS WELL!"

Selene looked at the projection and broke down into a mess of tears and cries on the floor.

The viper smiled and said "Selene? Hahaha..... so my daughter is alive? Oh i am afraid you may not have her head."

"SHE SPIED ON ME! SHE SENT FOUL CREATURES WHO DARE CALL THEMSELVES WOLVES!" he shouted "YOUR DAUGHTER IS A PAIN IN THE BACKSIDE! AND I HAVE HAD ENOUGH PAINS THE PAST YEAR AND A HALF!"

"She would not send wolves.... she has a deep and bitter hatred for them. No, if these wolves have come it is not to spy on you Volpe..... they must have been scouting the area, and seen me." The Viper said, every word correct.

The wolf looked back at the city "For your daughters sake I hope your right, the last person who double crossed me" he struggled to remember "Actually he got away, but the person before that lost his tongue and both arms!"