• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

The Viper smiled and said "The last who crossed me ended up being hung from a bridge by his ankle, as his entrails dripped out slowly as he still breathed."

"Better to take out there intestine and hang them with it, preferably somewhere their family will find it"

"I had his entire family on a boat nearby, their eyes pinned open so they had to look." The viper said.

The wolf gave a nod, which for him was along the lines of a compliment, and turned to the city "We should go and find your daughter"

"Yes.... i have had this blade ready to pierce her heart for a long time." The viper said in a cruel voice.

Selene stood up and walked out of the palace, she teleported to Aardorn, she knew she would feel safe with him.

Once she reached him she fell to her knees and said "Will you help me? My...My father has returned....and he has Volpe on his side."

OOC: BRB

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"Yes.... i have had this blade ready to pierce her heart for a long time." The viper said in a cruel voice.

Selene stood up and walked out of the palace, she teleported to Aardorn, she knew she would feel safe with him.

Once she reached him she fell to her knees and said "Will you help me? My...My father has returned....and he has Volpe on his side."

Aardorn looked at her for a second and laughed nervously "You know, thats funny, for a second then I thought you said Duc Volpe was still alive"

Aardorn looked at her for a second and laughed nervously "You know, thats funny, for a second then I thought you said Duc Volpe was still alive"

Gralengaard ran up to them "he is and hes trying to kill lady selene with the viper selenes fahter"

Selene looked into Aardorn's eyes and said "He is. And he has teamed up with my father, who was the most ruthless and powerful warlord in all of Akavir."

The Viper looked at Volpe and said "She will have fled the palace by now.... we will have to track her down."

"My army was marching half the length of Morrowind to get to her, but I still intend to give her aid in this war. I will take this army and hand it over to the Commandant and Aardorn, we will just have to wait for her there, she will come to her army eventually"

Aardorn shook his head, we are just going to have to wait for them, we can take two men right?"