The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Know she knows i am alive.... she will hide for the rest of her life. But we must find her, I WILL END HER LIFE!"

Selene looked at Aardorn and said "Handle them?! Not a chance! My father is a brutal and evil bastard! his methods of killing are far worse than anything i have ever seen before. And he can crush a man's head with his hands.... i remember when he crushed the head of our poor stable-boy."

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Know she knows i am alive.... she will hide for the rest of her life. But we must find her, I WILL END HER LIFE!"

Selene looked at Aardorn and said "Handle them?! Not a chance! My father is a brutal and evil bastard! his methods of killing are far worse than anything i have ever seen before. And he can crush a man's head with his hands.... i remember when he crushed the head of our poor stable-boy."

"crush a head? thats the limit of hes powers" gralengaard stood with open mouth staring at selene

"Why must you end her life?" the wolf asked

"Well then our goose is cooked" Aardorn said

Edited by Brutii

"Because she is a disobedient snake! I trained her from a young age to be an assassin. Her orders were to kill her first husband.... and in the end i had to hold a knife to her throat so she did it. Then she tried to get me killed.... by her brother. But i suppose she resented me for all of the times i..... punished her." The viper said coldly, insinuating that Selene was to blame.

"No, there has to be a way..... i have to be strong, overcome my fear of that man and fight him. I will kill him for what he has done to me!"

"Because she is a disobedient snake! I trained her from a young age to be an assassin. Her orders were to kill her first husband.... and in the end i had to hold a knife to her throat so she did it. Then she tried to get me killed.... by her brother. But i suppose she resented me for all of the times i..... punished her." The viper said coldly, insinuating that Selene was to blame.

"No, there has to be a way..... i have to be strong, overcome my fear of that man and fight him. I will kill him for what he has done to me!"

The wolf looked at him, and this was one of those odd times his concrete heart beat "Your going to kill her because she didn't kill her husband? Even I wouldn't do that!" the wolf began to growl again

"You could do it, but you don't need to kill him, you two should make up, you both have things to be sorry about!"

"We cannot. You know how abusive he was to me.... i can never forgive him. The only way this can end is with him dead. I still regret getting my brother involved in this..."

"Oh you wouldn't you? Do you know how much dishonor a disobedient daughter means to an Akaviri man?! and besides.... i am evil, and she hates me with every ounce of her being. I will make it painful." The Viper said evilly, there was no good in this degenerate and evil bastard.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"We cannot. You know how abusive he was to me.... i can never forgive him. The only way this can end is with him dead. I still regret getting my brother involved in this..."

"Oh you wouldn't you? Do you know how much dishonor a disobedient daughter means to an Akaviri man?! and besides.... i am evil, and she hates me with every ounce of her beings. I will make it painful." The Viper said evilly, there was no good in this degenerate and evil bastard.

The wolf clenched his fist "And killing your own flesh and blood means honour? No offence intended, but that is a very warped version of honour"

"What happened to your brother?"

The Viper sneered and said "What is the matter? is that heart of yours beating? She is my Daughter! and She WILL die!!"

Selene looked at Aardorn, now standing, she said "I told him everything my father had done, and i asked him to help me. He went to kill my father but.... failed. My father killed him, his own son in cold blood."

The Viper sneered and said "What is the matter? is that heart of yours beating? She is my Daughter! and She WILL die!!"

Selene looked at Aardorn, now standing, she said "I told him everything my father had done, and i asked him to help me. He went to kill my father but.... failed. My father killed him, his own son in cold blood."

The Wolf had been annoyed before, but he took the second question as an insult, and now he was in a fit "TECHNICALLY, MY HEART IS ALWAYS BEATING! AND THE MATTER IS THAT YOU ARE A COWARD! GOING TO FIGHT ME? OH, SORRY, I FORGOT, YOU ONLY FIGHT GIRLS!!!"