• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC: LOLAKAZAM

The viper laughed and said "You really want to fight me? The great viper? Foolish move. I have crushed the heads of men far stronger than you with my hands! i have torn out the entrails of dragons, ripped apart knights who thought they were great. Now, i am no coward, but what will fighting you gain me? Nothing that is what. And it shall gain you nothing either. Now, let us find my lovely daughter, and thrust a blade into her feeble heart." He continued walking, heading in the Direction of Selene and Aardorn.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

The viper laughed and said "You really want to fight me? The great viper? Foolish move. I have crushed the heads of men far stronger than you with my hands! i have torn out the entrails of dragons, ripped apart knights who thought they were great. Now, i am no coward, but what will fighting you gain me? Nothing that is what. And it shall gain you nothing either. Now, let us find my lovely daughter, and thrust a blade into her feeble heart." He continued walking, heading in the Direction of Selene and Aardorn.

"There are few stronger than me, I have brought down legions with a handful of men, crushed cities with a few soldiers, I am one of the best strategic minds and one of the strongest warriors you will find in all of nirn!"

gralengaard looked scared he said to selene "my lady i feel something powerfull comming its power is far beyond anything i have ever felt i think we should get out of here"

"Then all the better reason not to fight the man who almost had Akavir in his grip.... and then guess who ruined that?! My Daughter. Now if that is enough..... i sense she is nearby...hehehe." The Viper said, closing in on Selene's location.

Selene looked at Gralengaard, and she said "It is too late to run.... he is almost here!"

"Then all the better reason not to fight the man who almost had Akavir in his grip.... and then guess who ruined that?! My Daughter. Now if that is enough..... i sense she is nearby...hehehe." The Viper said, closing in on Selene's location.

Selene looked at Gralengaard, and she said "It is too late to run.... he is almost here!"

"i will fight him my lady!"

OOC

If u deem it realistic (i dnt really know the power of that guy :P) u may kill gralengaard :D then ill just start focusing on will

Aardorn walked toward the viper "What the hell do you think your doing" The wolf stood looking at both Aardorn and the viper and waiting for a response

The Viper smiled and said "I am here to kill Nouhime" He then picked up Aardorn with ease, and threw him aside. He came to Selene and said "Hello my lovely, it is time for you to die!" He drew his blade and slashed Selene, she cried out in pain and he pushed her to the ground, she cast a series of powerful spells at him, that made him burn. But he was not dead, he came running at her, his blade ready to cut her in two...

But suddenly the blade was intercepted by another, this blade made of a strange black material, and it had a purple aura around it. The man wielding the blade said "You will not touch my wife!" He was a tall man, with black hair and brown eyes, he had a brave yet slightly evil look about him, and he was wearing a set of ornate armor.

http://dynastywarriors.neoseeker.com/w/i/dynastywarriors/thumb/6/64/Nobunaga_oda_sw2.png/400px-Nobunaga_oda_sw2.png

"Nobunaga?!" Selene cried, the man replied "Yes my love, i am alive. I know it was not your fault you tried to kill me.... IT WAS THIS BASTARDS!" Nobunaga shouted. he engaged in a long and bloody swordfight with The viper, until at last, the viper was impaled on Nobunagas blade.

The viper said "I....cannot...die!" Selene walked behind him and shoved a dagger through his chest. "Yes you can." And that was it, the great Viper was thrown off the blade, lifeless on the ground...

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

The Viper smiled and said "I am here to kill Nouhime" He then picked up Aardorn with ease, and threw him aside. He came to Selene and said "Hello my lovely, it is time for you to die!" He drew his blade and slashed Selene, she cried out in pain and he pushed her to the ground, she cast a series of powerful spells at him, that made him burn. But he was not dead, he came running at her, his blade ready to cut her in two...

But suddenly the blade was intercepted by another, this blade made of a strange black material, and it had a purple aura around it. The man wielding the blade said "You will not touch my wife!" He was a tall man, with black hair and brown eyes, he had a brave yet slightly evil look about him, and he was wearing a set of ornate armor.

http://dynastywarriors.neoseeker.com/w/i/dynastywarriors/thumb/6/64/Nobunaga_oda_sw2.png/400px-Nobunaga_oda_sw2.png

"Nobunaga?!" Selene cried, the man replied "Yes my love, i am alive. I know it was not your fault you tried to kill me.... IT WAS THIS BASTARDS!" Nobunaga shouted. he engaged in a long and bloody swordfight with The viper, until at last, the viper was impaled on Nobunagas blade.

The viper said "I....cannot...die!" Selene walked behind him and shoved a dagger through his chest. "Yes you can." And that was it, the great Viper was thrown off the blade, lifeless on the ground...

OOC

wow that was faster than i expected :D

gralengaard went to selene "can i eat that? the meat of powerfull beings increases my powers"