The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

OOC: Me too, i was planning on making it slower, the whole scenario, but hey, here we are :biggrin:

"I would rather you didn't... his power would destroy you. I will dispose of him later." Selene then turned to Nobunaga and said "What.... how.... how are you alive?... are you here for revenge too?" Selene said tears rolling down her cheeks. "No, i am here to say i forgive you. I love you Nohime.... nothing can ever change that. And i have survived because.... i am a vampire." Selene smiled and said "But.... i got married again after i thought you were dead... i had children too." Nobunaga smiled and said "Then remember your children, and your other husband. it changes nothing.... i still love you." Selene smiled. She was so happy. Finally her past had been resolved and she had her first love back.

She kissed Nobunaga passionately, making up for all of those years lost to her father...

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

James got out a potion and gave it Eloise,"Drink this you feel better,"eloise drank the potion and felt a pain in her stomache. "Whats happening?" she said. "Just as I thought your pregnant. That potion will speed up the process."

Eloise grabbed James and teleported to Selene,"Help,"