The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Yes my friend, it does work, you see Vaermina created dreams, even in your realm, a dream is from Vaermina, and Daedric magic ALWAYS works, no matter what! The torpor is Very, very real, and its affects true!, it can turn a dream into a reality, or allow you to enter the Dreamslip, the dreamslip allows you to reenact events from yours, or someone elses life, but i would not reccomend it, it can have catastrophic results! Use it to destroy the evil in your dreams, and do it Soon." Selene explained to the best of her ability.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Nawen only nodded to what Selene said. Almost everything is evil there, how can she tell the difference. She knows that Nawen will have to sooner or later fight this battle, yet she always delayed. She took the bottle and placed it back in her bag then lowered her head and said nothing. Edited by Naktis

"Oh, my dear please, dont worry!, whatever you face in your dreams shall be destroyed!, you shall never dream of them again!, and you wont be alone, You will have me, Aardorn, and.... Vaermina!, so please drink the Torpor, enter your dreams and kill the Evil, it is the only way!" Selene said Reassuringly

OOC: We should wait for Brutii to post something. It also depends if Aardorn even wants to go there. :teehee:

Edited by Naktis

OOC: Oh ok, if he does not want to, can you go anyway? i am really, really looking forward to it :biggrin: but we can wait if you like :tongue: Oh ive got an idea, why doesent Nawen go to Sleep, then dream about the horrible stuff? then it will convince her to use the torpor? :biggrin:

OOC: I'll definitely go. I'm so looking forward to shove her past to other people faces. XD That sounds like a good idea btw. She'll go to sleep then. :thumbsup:

"Oh... hello." She said as she looked at the man. Somehow something was different about him yet the drow couldn't say what exactly.