• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene turned to Nawen and said "Hircene is the Daedric lord of the hunt, a prince like Vaermina, only he turns people into were-creatures and hunts mortals for fun!"

"Oh... that doesn't sound too fun." She then looked at the man. "What makes you think we are your enemies? Aardorn... I understand. Your magical weapon and the wound it left is what caused his death in the first place. You and Selene for some odd reason dislike each other but I'm not your enemy even if I disapprove of your methods and I'm angry that hurt my friend here." She pointed at Aardorn.

"Typical man eh?" Selene then looked at nawen and said "You look exhausted, you need to sleep!"

"I... I suppose I should go and sleep for a few hours. Thank you." She then stood up and went to one of the rooms they rented. Just in case the drow locked the doors of her room. She then carefully placed her leather bag on the cupboard as well as her cloak, leather gloves and weapons.

Nawen sat on the bed and sighed. The room was small but warm and the bed seemed comfortable as well. She took her boots off and while listening to the sounds of the tavern took the skinning knife from her belt and hid it under the pillow. She then lied down and closed her eyes.

(Her outfit suppose to look something like this one here. )