The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

So.. this is your dream. Tell me, what happens my dear, act it out. And then use the Torpor, i promise this will end soon, no more Evil dreams. Vaermina Said adjusting her dress.

"It's always the same thing and I always lose." The area they both were was completely dark and it was impossible to see where are they going. "This place always changes." Even though it was really dark Nawen walked a straight line forwards. Various voices could be heard from every possible corner but it was impossible to understand what were those voices saying. The drow closed her eyes as she took one more step and now instead of some dark endless space they were in the tavern. It wasn't the same one where Nawen was sleeping but this tavern was too familiar to her. "This is it." She said as she looked around the room. Humans, elves and dwarves were in the tavern. Drinking and talking, laughing and even fighting. No one was paying and attention to them. It seemed like no one even noticed them expect one hooded figure who stood in the corner. While the hood covered its' face Nawen knew who the person was and she knew that he was looking directly at her and grinning.

Edited by Naktis

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC: stop ruining it for us ok!! i dont care if it is not real life! this is an RP forum, keep comments like that to yourself, and clearly you do not understand what OP is so read up on the rules. :armscrossed:

It is hardly ruining it, Selene is never there anyway. Selene is supposed to be a witch anyway, she could stop it.

Hmm my dear, what happens next? Vaermina said, taking in the dream.

OOC: She will lose this time. So others could come next time with her if they want to. :biggrin:

"Just like the rest of the dream, this place always changes but that person other there in the corner is always here no matter what." She looked at the people in the tavern and now everyone was fighting. It wasn't a regular bar brawl though. It was more like a battlefield, with various weapons and dying people. Yet despite all the fighting the hooded figure was still looking at Nawen. "This is the first time he's hooded however. Probably because I'm not alone."

Edited by Naktis

So he is the night-terror? hmm, i could interfere but, i am here to observe, although after you use the Torpor i shall help. Carry on.

Nawen was about to walk towards the hooded figure but he started walking first, so the drow simply waited. The mysterious figure came up to them. For a moment he hesitated to come closer but after few moments of thinking he went closer. Now the mysterious figure stood right in front of Nawen looking down on her and she looked at him with her head slightly raised. (With this weirdly written part I wanted to say that the hooded person is taller than her. XD)

For a slight moment which seemed like hours in the dream they both just stared at each other, ignoring everything around them. Even if the drow stood so close to the figure she could not see its' face but she knew who it was.

The hooded person then suddenly pulled Nawen closer. She did not resisted even if her common sense told her. No, yelled to her to step away from him. But she didn't. Never.

They continued to stare at each other for a moment when suddenly, Nawen gasped. The mysterious figure let go off her and she fell. He then looked at her with bloody skinning knife in his hands. Nawen tried to get up but she couldn't. It felt like she was paralyzed and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't move.

As the hooded figure turned around and left, the deafening voices and pain overwhelmed Nawen and she opened her eyes.

She was again back in the tavern, in Skyrim. She sat bolt-upright in bed, breathing heavily after the dream. She looked down at her shaking hands and sat silently in the bed.

Vaermina appeared briefly in Nawens room she said I have seen enough, this dream must stop, use my torpor and end it: once and for all! Vaermina vanished in a ray of spectacular light leaving nawen alone in her room with the torpor...

Nawen sat there for a moment just staring at her own hands. She knows that she has to do this but what if she'll fail again? She always does and he always wins...

Selene entered the room and said "I believe you can do it!, you wont fail Vaermina herself shall help you, believe me when i say you shant fail!!, not now not ever!" Selene sat on the bed and hugged Nawen, she was worried and cared for her.

"Thank you..." Nawen said quietly as she hugged Selene back. She was thankful for what Selene did. No one ever was there for her. Maybe only her father... but he died so long ago. She tried to hold back the tears.