The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"No, thank you, you have lightened my heart again, for years i have been as cold as Ice, no love no friendship just..." Selene began to cry silently, tears ran down her cheeks, along with her mascara, she just sat and hugged Nawen, for so long she has been in a shell, cold and deceitful, she had finally broken free of her icy prison... Edited by mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"No, thank you, you have lightened my heart again, for years i have been as cold as Ice, no love no friendship just..." Selene began to cry silently, tears ran down her cheeks, alomg with her mascara, she just sat and hugged Nawen, for so long she has been in a shell, cold and deceitful, she had finally broken free of her icy prison...

OOC: Awww... that's so sweet! :happy:

Nawen sat there, holding Selene. She could tell that Selene was crying. At first she thought that the drow can relate to her but she doesn't even know if Selene ever had someone or how is her relationship with Vaermina but now Nawen thought that she still is luckier than Selene. Even though the drow lost her parents at very early age she still had her animal companion Sinn that loved her and Nawen loved the panther just as much. She wondered how is she. Is she even alive...

OOC: Thank you, I just thought it was about time Selene broke free of her prison, and what better time? :happy:

After they had finished their hug, Selene: Still with tears and smudged makeup said "Have you ever had anyone who loves you be taken away? ripped from the world and leaving an empty hole in your heart? Having it everyday haunt you to the depths of your soul?"

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

OOC: Thank you, I just thought it was about time Selene broke free of her prison, and what better time? :happy:

After they had finished their hug, Selene: Still with tears and smudged makeup said "Have you ever had anyone who loves you be taken away? ripped from the world and leaving an empty hole in your heart? Having it everyday haunt you to the depths of your soul?"

"Yes..." The drow thought for a moment. "I don't know..." Nawen looked at Selene. "Is this happened to you?"

Selene stared into empty space, not blinking as if she was looking at something that was not there, she then said emotionally "Everyone... My real parents... My brother... my...my sister... my... wonderful... wonderful... husband...my...my... goddaughter... and... my...my... son" She said, her voice shaking and tears streaming down her face.

Selene stared into empty space, not blinking as if she was looking at something that was not there, she then said emotionally "Everyone... My real parents... My brother... my...my sister... my... wonderful... wonderful... husband...my...my... goddaughter... and... my...my... son" She said, her voice shaking and tears streaming down her face.

Nawen went closer to Selene and hugged her again. She knew it was hard to talk about things like that. She felt so sorry for Selene. She never even thought that Selene actually lost someone she cared about.

Selene felt comfortable, she finally had a friend that cared, not someone who wanted her for money or power. She hugged Nawen tightly and said "Im sorry, i... it is hard for me. You see, i am broken, completely broken. Everything i do is an act, i may seem a strong and powerful woman, but it is all an act, an act i can hide behind forever..." Selene then got up from the bed, and walked over to the window, she gazed out and said "All i leave behing is a mess, whatever or whoever i touch is destroyed. Im poison, a slow working but deadly poison, and that is all i shall ever be..."

Selene felt comfortable, she finally had a friend that cared, not someone who wanted her for money or power. She hugged Nawen tightly and said "Im sorry, i... it is hard for me. You see, i am broken, completely broken. Everything i do is an act, i may seem a strong and powerful woman, but it is all an act, an act i can hide behind forever..." Selene then got up from the bed, and walked over to the window, she gazed out and said "All i leave behing is a mess, whatever or whoever i touch is destroyed. Im poison, a slow working but deadly poison, and that is all i shall ever be..."

"That's not true! People can change!" Nawen stood up and looked Selene. She truly believed that everyone can change if they really want to that is. Maybe she's naive for thinking this way but she believed that Selene can change. She might need some help though...

Selene smiled "Then... then i shall change, i cant be rid of what i am, but i can be different, i have neglected the people of Skyim, treated them badly, Poisoned many peoples lives, sewing seeds of deceit and betrayal. i will try and change, but i will need help... will you help me?" She said smiling brightly

"Yes." Nawen smiled warmly. "That's what friends are for."