• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Then it is Settled, we are friends until death! i will help you, you will help me." She got out her makeup case and said "Come here, we both look dreadful from the tears, what makeup do you wear?" She said, wiping off all of her makeup

"Makeup?" Nawen started at Selene horrified. She never wore make up before. She saw few rich women with painted faces back in her homeland yet all of them looked ridiculous to her.

"Hehe kidding you, you are a natural beauty. Me? not so much." Selene applied the same makup she wore previously, she then drew on a beauty spot and put her things away, she turned to Nawen and said "I need to get changed, i also need to know: when shall you use the Torpor?"

"When I shall leave you to change." Nawen said as she grabbed all of her stuff. "Let's hope there's still some ale left." "As for the Torpor... at first I need to know if Aardorn wants to come as well... the more the merrier as the saying goes." She then closed the door and went downstairs to look for some ale.

Selene went to her room, she emerged changed into a beautiful gown, her hair curled either side, and a large hairpiece on her head, in her hand she held the masque of clavicus vile, which was now, rather than a helmet a beautiful Masquerade mask, in a silver and black color.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

OOC: Wow! She really loves to wear fancy stuff. :laugh:

OOC 2: Is Edward in the same tavern or is he in Cyrodiil?

Nawen sat at her table and took a sip from the mug. The ale tasted odd and she frowned. "Nothing like Shadowdark ale." She mumbled to herself as she looked around the inn.

OOC: Yup that's Selene for ya, always extravagant. i have been planning for a while for Selene to play the piano in the tavern, any ideas or a link to a good piano song to play, as i will include a link in my post so you can hear what she is playing and imagine her doing so. :biggrin:

Selene walked down the stairs, her heels clicking loudly on the wooden floor, all of the patrons in the taverns stared, and the women went green with envy, Selene sat down next to Nawen and said "Do bright Autumn colors suit me?"