• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Hate you because of who you are?! what the hell!, to you think i would have risked my life taking you into Aardorns mind if i hated you?, no there was no hate, not until you became a werewolf... but you would never understand, my hate for your kind comes from past tragedies, and ancient sorrows, so i do not hate you, just your kind, well there is one exception but that matters not." Selene said sadly, trying to keep her good mood. "And dont bring my mother into this one, or you shall be responsible for a war, in fact she would tear you apart herself!" Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"You shall get no answer wolf, i hate your kind as a whole, because of the actions of one were-wolf, but on the contrary i am good friends with one of your kind in cyrodiil. so please, i will be civil with you, perhaps even grow to trust you, but your choice, attack me, burn my house. It is not me you shall have to fear, but the fear will be of Vaermina, and your master Hircine shall not be too pleased if you start a war with his sister will he?"