• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"The torpor? i thought i explained, well here goes, one more time for the record: The Torpor is a powerful potion created by the Lady Vaermina herself, it allows the consumer to enter the dreamsleeve, and re-live there dreams, or their past, or even someone elses!, if you destroy the source of the bad dreams, you shall never be troubled by them again... just expect a heavy price from Vaermina, the daedra do nothing to simply help another, everything they do benefits them in some way, i only hope Vaermina does not want..." Selene stopped on those last words

"The torpor? i thought i explained, well here goes, one more time for the record: The Torpor is a powerful potion created by the Lady Vaermina herself, it allows the consumer to enter the dreamsleeve, and re-live there dreams, or their past, or even someone elses!, if you destroy the source of the bad dreams, you shall never be troubled by them again... just expect a heavy price from Vaermina, the daedra do nothing to simply help another, everything they do benefits them in some way, i only hope Vaermina does not want..." Selene stopped on those last words

"Does not want what..?"

"A heavy price my dear, a heavy price... but is not my place to tell, i assume she told you how to contact her? then you should most certainly ask her." Selene said, giving nawen Sound advice.

"I doubt she'd tell. She didn't when we talked."

"My dear, doubt is a demon that kills off nations, ask the Lady Vaermina, she will tell you, that i can almost promise." Selene said, knowing that Nawen must ask Vaermina.

"I just knew I should have trusted The Forest Queen to help me." Nawen frowned and lowered her head.

Vaermina sat on her throne in the Quagmire, Her large Temple was high above the ground, in the Beautiful Dreamsleeve, In the throne room floated Trillions of little Orbs, all made of Energy: Each was a Dream, or a nightmare. Vaermina held one in her hand and said Hmm a little to nice, this man does not deserve nice dreams!, time to give him a nighmare, Ahahaha! She touched the Dream and it now Appeared black, tainted with evil, Vaermina listened as the man whose dream it belonged too Screamed with fear...

Vaermina then heard the words of Nawen, She picked up her staff, And donned her Dress, She then teleported to the tavern,

There was a loud Scream from the basement, and many people came running out "Daedra!, Daedra in the basement! They screamed.

Vaermina waited in the basement Sitting on a Throne she had just summoned awaiting her visitors...

Edited by mythicdawnmaster