The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

OOC: BACK!

Aardorn left the inn, he stood in an alley, and 4 men came round the corner. One pushed past him

"OI! Watch where your going!" Aardorn shouted, one of the men paused and spun round

"Aardorn!" He snarled, pulling his visor up, the others turned round, one pulling his visor up as well. "You remember duc de puce?"

One stepped forward, the one with the other helmet, a spotty face and yellow teeth

"And Duc Beauregard?" A man with an eye patch and short hair stepped forwards

"And Duc Truffe?" A very fat, bald man stepped forwards, snorting

"And me, Duc Volpe" The leader snarled.

"I remember, the Rat, the snake, the pig, and the wolf." Aardorn said back

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111110233729/stronghold/images/thumb/4/43/Characters.jpg/589px-Characters.jpg

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Nice... team you have here. :thumbsup:

"Well that was useful." "Vaermina, creator of dreams, come to me" She repeated. "I hope I don't need to do some silly dance as well?"

The drow was about to repeat the words again when she saw people running out of the basement and screaming. She went to the basement.

Edited by Naktis

"... at least I don't hurt my horse every time I sit on it!" Aardorn shouted

"WHY! You little insognifacant *censored*!"

"AT least I can speak as well!"

"Pare to die!" Pig shouted, and smashed Aardorn against the wall, laughing. Aardorn thumped him on the face, smashing the pig away. The rat ran at Aardorn, but his bad combat skills meant Aardorn knocked him over, and the rat never knew he was coming, the pig ran at him again, but was tripped to the floor, the snake drew a sword and sliced at Aardorn. But Aardorn parried and disarmed the snake, before kicking him in the nuts and knocking him over with an Elbow to the face.

The wolf stepped forwards, growling. He raised his sword, Aardorn swung at the wolf, who blocked and kicked Aardorn away. He followed up by stabbing At aardorn, who rolled out the way. Aardorn began to stab at him, but the wolf pushed it away each time, before swinging his blade and knocking Aardorns sword away, he stabbed Aardorn in the chest and kicked him through the door of the inn, chucking Aardorns sword on top of him

"Take it back, boy! At least die with it in your hand!" He snarled, and walked off with his cronies.

You called for me Mortal? Your friends not here? i am Eager to meet them!

Vaermina said, relaxing in her throne.

She looked back as she heard some strange sounds coming from upstairs. "They're here. Somewhere." "I have a question for you..."

"I would come to Vaermina but.. I'm busy." Edward heard the commotion outside and ran. He heard four men talking about Aardorn in the inn, he then ran into the inn and saw Aardorn with a stab wound rapidly bleeding. Edward would then flick his palm towards the wound and it would slowly seal up. He would then wipe the wound off and say to Aardorn "I just want to be friends."

Edward would then run back into the tavern and to them in the basement. "Sorry to interrupt but Nawen, Selene. Aardorn has been stabbed.."

"What!? How!? Nevermind." She completely ignored Vaermina and ran upstairs to Aardorn.

As soon as Nawen left a woman appeared in the same spot Nawen stood just few moments ago. The woman wore dark green, simple yet beautiful dress. Her Auburn hair reached her chest. "What do you want from Nawen, Daedra?"