• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Vaermina looked at Aardorns blade and it turned to dust she said to him Now now little mortal, You will find yourself Dead in an instant if you try and Attack me Ahehehe

Aardorn charged her, trying to hit her with his fist "GO BACK TO THE SHADOWS!"

Vaermina flicked her wrist Slightly and Aardorn was lifted from the ground, Vaermina held him there and Tortured him with Daedric magic, Dark and powerful, Aardorn would not be able to withstand more than a few minutes.

"Stop it!" Nawen yelled and grabbed Aardorn's free arm trying to free him from Vaermina.

Edited by Naktis

Vaermina repulsed Nawen away from Aardorn and said Ahh mortals, so pathetic. Bold yes, but you are all nothing but worms beneath the soil, you stand in the presence of a true god, A Daedric Prince, me and my Brethren are the only gods of this Realm!, as im Afraid to say but the eight and the one are all dead! Mwahahaha!

As the dagger entered her neck, Vaermina did not even flinch, she pulled it away with her free hand, and the wound healed instantly she laughed and then said "No weapon may harm a Daedric prince, but you shall suffer for trying!

Vaermina intensified the torture, sending waves of dark energy through Aardorns mortal body.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster