• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Vaermina repulsed Nawen away from Aardorn and said Ahh mortals, so pathetic. Bold yes, but you are all nothing but worms beneath the soil, you stand in the presence of a true god, A Daedric Prince, me and my Brethren are the only gods of this Realm!, as im Afraid to say but the eight and the one are all dead! Mwahahaha!

Nawen glared at Vaermina. She grabbed the bottle of Torpor and threw it to the ground. She then grabbed her daggers. "Let him go."

Edward would then look to Nawen and jump between her and Vaermina. "You are now destined to have nightmares for ever aren't you?"

"I don't care! I can't stand here and watch how she or he tortures Aardorn!" Nawen then changed her weapons to a bow and shot an arrow to Vaermina's head.

"Yes pathetic wolf i do, me and your master hircine, but i am not harming you, i am harming Aardorn, and if you wish for your's and his entrails to remain on the inside, i suggest you be silent!"

The arrow passed through Vaerminas head and landed on the floor below, not a scratch was on Vaermina, she turned to Nawen and said "Do you want me to destroy your homeland mortal?"

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"Yes pathetic wolf i do, me and your master hircine, but i am not harming you, i am harming Aardorn, and if you wish for your's and his entrails to remain on the inside, i suggest you be silent!"

The arrow passed through Vaerminas head, she turned to Nawen and said "Do you want me to destroy your homeland mortal?"

Nawen laughed. "Not only you can't do that but you won't. Gods in my homeland would destroy you before you even had a chance to do something. You have no such power and you know it."