• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Someone grabbed Vaermina from behind, and brought her down backwards so she was bent 90 degrees back on her knees "He is mine, I suggest you run out of here, before I string you up!" Duc volpe growled in her face

Vaermina lunged her staff straight through the mans mid section, as it entered his stomach, she twisted it violently, she then said, knocking him to the ground "No mortal, you shall not get him!"

"Neither do you." Nawen aimed an arrow but when she released Aardorn she shot an arrow at the wall.

Edited by Naktis

Vaermina lunged her staff straight through the mans mid section, as it entered his stomach, she twisted it violently, she then said, knocking him to the ground "No mortal, you shall not get him, for he shall live!" She then released Aardorn from his torture

Duc volpe grabbed the staff and broke it in half before it even came close to him, he plunged his own sword through her chest, performing the action she had intended to do

He grabbed Edwards pistol and bit the little, smashy thingy (don't know what it's called) of it, making it useless

As Vaerminas staff shattered it straight away was reformed, Vaermina held the man high in the air, she tore off his legs with her magic and dropped him to the ground.

He threw a fire ball before she managed, scorching her hand off