The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Ohh well. I'll make another." He would then slide back infront of Nawen. "Stop trying to harm a god, you will get yourself killed."

"That's why I missed. I missed it on purpose." She then went over to Aardorn and helped him to stand up.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Ohh well. I'll make another." He would then slide back infront of Nawen. "Stop trying to harm a god, you will get yourself killed."

"That's why I missed. I missed it on purpose." She then went over to Aardorn and helped him to stand up.

OOC: stop using a god to destroy me then

Aardorn burst toward Vaermina, jumping on her, stabbing her in the neck.

Duc volpes cronies came in, drawing their swords (Or mace, in the pigs case) and charging her

Edited by Brutii

Vaermina was now furious, She turned the Sky into fire and dropped meteorites on to the earth, not one of the mortals attacks harmed the Daedra, she simply stood and said "I HOPE YOU LIKE NIGHTMARES, BECAUSE THE QUAGMIRE IS WHERE YOU SHALL GO!"

"I bet NOW your worried!" Duc de puce laughed

"Stomp Stomp Stomp, thats me on your ead I will crush you!" Duc truffe shouted

OOC: Look guys not my problem, you started the fight with a god not me, dont do something like than unless you want to face the consequences, because it is not my fault, no fight was ever intended, just Vaermina answering Nawens questions. :unsure:

OOC: Can we make her to go away then? :psyduck:

Vaermina looked down and laughed at the mortals "No im afraid not, fear is my game mortal!" she then turned her head to Aardorn and said "I hope you said goodbye to your family little ranger, because i shall rip them apart strand by strand unless you back down!"

She said, this was most certainly no empty threat, as the Daedra meant every word.