The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Vaermina looked down and laughed at the mortals "No im afraid not, fear is my game mortal!" she then turned her head to Aardorn and said "I hope you said goodbye to your family little ranger, because i shall rip them apart strand by strand unless you back down!"

She said, this was most certainly no empty threat, as the Daedra meant every word.

Nawen looked at this whole situation and felt really guilty. She's the one who summoned her and look what happened. She then went closer to Vaermina looked directly at her. "I apologize for summoning you. None of them are going to win anyway. Please. I beg of you, just stop..."

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC: By the gods can you not just back down, Vaermina did not spontaneously combust, i just want to answer Nawns Question! :biggrin:

Vaermina Looked at Nawen and said "You had a question my dear, please ask" She said politely.

OOC: Please guys just stop fighting. Just screw everything else and simply let us all travel from village to village. Slaying dragons, helping old ladies to find their missing cats and stuff like that before this gets really nasty. :ohdear:

"I wanted to ask what you wanted in return for the Torpor... but it doesn't matter anymore."

Edited by Naktis

OOC: No no, there is no need for that :biggrin: the fighting is done, no more i never ever wanted it to happen anyway :unsure: :ohdear:

Vaermina looked at Nawen and said "Nothing, i want nothing, use the Torpor and use it well, i require nothing of you at all, only that we remain in touch, and on friendly ground." Vaermina said, sheathing her staff and turning the sky back.

OOC: No no, there is no need for that :biggrin: the fighting is done, no more i never ever wanted it to happen anyway :unsure: :ohdear:

Vaermina looked at Nawen and said "Nothing, i want nothing, use the Torpor and use it well, i require nothing of you at all, only that we remain in touch, and on friendly ground." Vaermina said, sheathing her staff and turning the sky back.

OOC: But... but finding missing kitties is fun! :tongue:

"Right..." Nawen looked around and thought for a moment... "So... who wants to travel in my dream world?" (Lol)