The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

The wolf growled, as if someone asking if he needed help was insulting and a crime

"I guess that means no..." She backed away slowly from them. "Are they your friends?" Nawen asked the ranger.

"No, Avoid them at ALL costs! A short history:

The rats (Duc de Puce) entire family were lost at sea, leacing a young and untrained boy to take up the family lands.

The Snake (Duc Beauregard) was once governor of some of the richest provinces in the homeland where he made an extremely fruitful living from under declaring the taxes he collected but, when the Emperor found out, he had him posted here to the 'new colonies'. During one of his first military encounters, he went up against lord Forinin, losing an eye to him in combat. . On that day the Snake swore he would not rest until the decapitated heads of Forinins entire family were lined up on spikes outside his keep. And he succeded.

When the Pig (Duc Truffe) was born it is rumored he appeared to them so hideous that his parents abandoned him in the street. Whatever the case, it is known that he was taken in by a group of traveling bandits who raided small towns and villages throughout the land. Whilst growing up with this small army of rogues he was vastly underfed. However, after developing a crude but effective understanding of basic military tactics and being nominated as their leader, the Pig made sure that he had first call on the best food after each raid and has overeaten ever since.

The Wolf's (Duc Volpe) past is patched together mainly from stories and unreliable rumors, that aside, it is known that his parents both died from apparently 'natural' causes shortly after his eighteenth birthday."

Edited by Brutii

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Nawen shivered as Aardorn described those men. They sure seem to be... not the nicest people. "Well then. I say we should grab our stuff maybe buy some supplies and head to the nearest town or village as soon as possible."

"Yes, but watch our backs all the way, they will have an army after us."

Selene walked up to Aardorn and whispered in his ear "I think... ii think one of them had something to do with the death of my beloved, i... im sorry i shall get my things, we have some traveling to do eh?"

"very likely"

"The wolf and me... we go back a long time."

"Oh... I see." She walked closer to Selene, the ranger and hoped that Edward will join as well. "I hope that none of them are rangers. If not let's use our talents and go through the forest." She looked at Selene... "Do you... maybe have some clothing that is more suitable for traveling?"