• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"You know what I am now. If I run at the them then I may step on a trap.."

"But then you wouldn't rip us apart either!"

OOC: be back in 15

Edited by Brutii

Selene sat on the trunk of a cut down tree and looked at Edward, she said "Right, normally i would not be allowed to tell anyone, but seeing as i am the governess, the Dark brotherhood will just have to accept it!, now the target, is a woman named Vittoria Vici, we must Assassinate her undetected, at her wedding, luckily i am invited, as an old friend of hers, but you will have to pose as either my Servant, or my Lover, dont worry no hugs or kisses, just stand with me and look smug, then, cause a distraction and i shall kill her, I must kill her though, or else the contract will be over, and if a fight starts, and the Guard come, feel free to kill them while i make an escape, then we will meet up outside of the city" Selene explained the contract.

Selene sat on the trunk of a cut down tree and looked at Edward, she said "Right, normally i would not be allowed to tell anyone, but seeing as i am the governess, the Dark brotherhood will just have to accept it!, now the target, is a woman named Vittoria Vici, we must Assassinate her undetected, at her wedding, luckily i am invited, as an old friend of hers, but you will have to pose as either my Servant, or my Lover, dont worry no hugs or kisses, just stand with me and look smug, then, cause a distraction and i shall kill her, I must kill her though, or else the contract will be over, and if a fight starts, and the Guard come, feel free to kill them while i make an escape, then we will meet up outside of the city" Selene explained the contract.

"I'll kill her newly wed husband." He then chuckled.